Mossy , that is wrong . I would die to have that now . :biggrin: Ps I need your recipe . :thumbsup:

img_6241-jpg.1019724

How to IGNORE anyone you have a personality clash with...go to your profile.....

View attachment 1019722

Press the People you Ignore button...type in their name..save changes...Job Done...:headbang:

View attachment 1019723

You will never See their posts on site again..unless you reverse it..Problem Solved....:headbang:

Wish I had an Ignore button when my son was a teenager...:crying:
Oops just seen this. To late guess ill take the ban

Yesterday me cooked some chicken fricassee...:drool:

The little glisten of goodness floating on the surface is exactly what I value in the rib soup...:headbang:...

Cough...cough 1.000.000 scoville meal:smoking:i can sent you a bottle, but be aware and have a fire extinguesher nearby....:crying:

I have a Trinidad Scorpion that is similar...:pass:.but you better not...I'd be tempted to rub it around the toilet seat when hubby was working his ticket....or soak his toothbrush in it....:crying:

:crying::crying::crying: Got me Evil head on today...

:crying::crying::crying:

Must admit..Scotch Bonnet is my Favourite...Clean fresh burst of heat..then gone..

The Scorpion has a 20 minute after burn...:biggrin:

Mossy , that is wrong . I would die to have that now . :biggrin: Ps I need your recipe . :thumbsup:

img_6241-jpg.1019724

So Simple @hecno ..you rely on the ribs for a lovely delicate stock...and anything you throw in is small quantities so it doesn't disturb it too much.

Ribs..with bones..pressure cooker 20 minutes to get the marrow goodness out of the bones.
3 or 4 bay leaves.

Finely diced peppers..I had green yellow and red..coz I had fresh..fine dice coz you don't need to skin them..:headbang:
Half a chilli pepper to taste..
half an inch chopped ginger...
(I Like big slices of ginger..but I have to Hide it from hubby...:biggrin:..fine dice..)

Pressure cooker 10 minutes...:headbang:

Salt to taste..and a handful of any rice noodles you have...couldn't be simpler...:chef:..wakes your tastebuds up and gets the circulation going... :vibe:

The other good alternate..simply leek and ginger...:headbang:..

Oops just seen this. To late guess ill take the ban

The Naughty Step is cold this time of year...:headbang:..and no one has swept it since the penguin disappeared...

But seriously..if the Grumpiness continues..we will start excluding people..

And..it isn't a Serious offence...we just remove you from this thread for 4 days..so it stops the rest of us having to Listen to it.....then you are allowed back with no hard feelings..:pass:

Smoke Happy Bud...:pass:

a ha , I was not sure if it was lamb or veal shanks . Thank you . :thumbsup:

Pork ribs @hecno ..:pass:..so Cheap too...

Oh..you have just made me Think..Bacon ribs soup.....yum..I haven't had it for years..you don't see bacon ribs here..:headbang:

@Mossy I have had 45 years smoking many different products in my part of the world [ hot smoking ] . If you have a smoker in you area , have a go at smoked pork chops . :drool:

You know it is the one thing I haven't tried @hecno ..:chef:..not something we do a lot in the UK..but I have been sorely tempted after seeing all the US staff doing it..........:pass:..now you as well...sob..

I did try a Cold ? smoke on some pork chops..wet rosemary..sage and mint added to the BBQ coals with the lid on..it worked..but hubby didn't like it..:shrug:...

US is different to us , we mostly cure the meat , as in some type of brine . Cold smoking works in cold climates , here in the tropics we have to hot smoke . you can make your own home smoker for cold smoking [ cold smoking is cold , no heat in the smoke as it gets cold where you are . But it takes longer , a hot smoke is faster .

Right..if you can't Play Nicely.............press the Ignore button on each other..then you won't See the other persons posts..so you can simply Ignore each other..

But DON'T bring it into my Battle...:amazon:..coz I'm the Baddest Ass in here...and I hold the Big Mute Button.

Next one to mouth off gets a 4 day REPLY BAN from this thread. :redcard:

No questions asked.

You are Not going to spoil it for the rest of us.
Can i still tell everybody their plants are shite and im gonny win?? Nothing personal, strictly battle buisness lol!!

Back