Cheers for that dude i'll give it a go with my seedstockers bcn critical.
My panels are from alibaba.. meant to be proper samsung diodes though. Its invisible sun on a budget lol
I think @Bailey is doing the invisible sun test.. look like top class panels
Yeah I'm doing the @Invisible Sun LED ish275 got it up setup on Friday thanks to the great customer service as I've never built a diy light before the help was really easy to understand .
Screenshot_2019-02-24-12-48-55.png

I'll be starting a test thread in the next 24 hr and catching up on updates as I've been really ill since thurday night vomiting migrane sore stomach and neck stiffness I honestly couldn't lift my head all day Saturday lying on the couch in the foetal position but I'm better today just not 100%

How goes it bro :pass:
super brother how you doing all is right with the world at the min good times took my last Mephisto girl down last night if ya wanna check my sanlight thread :pass:

Yeah I'm doing the @Invisible Sun LED ish275 got it up setup on Friday thanks to the great customer service as I've never built a diy light before the help was really easy to understand .
View attachment 1019747
I'll be starting a test thread in the next 24 hr and catching up on updates as I've been really ill since thurday night vomiting migrane sore stomach and neck stiffness I honestly couldn't lift my head all day Saturday lying on the couch in the foetal position but I'm better today just not 100%
get your self right pal i had 2 colds back to back around xmas it wrote me off also @E Grower how ya doing

Back