Not sure what was wrong I said to the misses if I was no better today I was off to the hospital as I coudnt even keep water down I was thinking food poison but who knows
shit didnt realise you were that poorly pal just ride it out and put your feet up make sure you stay hydrated that's what my wife always says to me

super brother how you doing all is right with the world at the min good times took my last Mephisto girl down last night if ya wanna check my sanlight thread :pass:
The famous glasgow rangers are up 4-0 so all good here brother!
Aye ive been following your thread, using it to compare the diff Qbs that are doing the rounds!

Not 100% sure yet I may have to withdraw from all battles :shrug: due to family emergency

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

:angel:made it to though a whole 3 weeks with out throwing a strop I need to change strains :tonic:

February is normally worst time of year for our sickies on site throwing strops...so really we have done well..what we'll have to do is compile a List of Strong February bud..:biggrin:..and call more Compulsory smoke breaks.

Working on the List....Happy Bud...

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/the-mile-high-club.70124/

Do what we encourage the staff to do..Up their Meds...:pass:

:crying:

Afternoon @St. Tom :bighug:@Bailey :bighug:

I prefer doing that with nuttella :d5:
One of the strangest but tastiest that ive tried is...
slice of french toast, cut in half, strawberry jam in the middle, batter, fryer, nom nom nom :smoking:

We don't eat bread..so most of it is off the menu for us...:pass:..but I'll tell you the Weirdest one I saw..
Hubby with voracious munchies..and the fridge was about bare....
so I hear him in the kitchen chuntering on to himself..cupboards going..fridge door getting a rattle....and I'm thinking..you are not going to find owt...:smoker:..you ate the fridge bare the night before...

So out he comes..rice cracker..with tinned tuna...black currant jam..and squirty cream..the type you put on puddings..not savory....:crying:..he Really Enjoyed it at the time..
Not so much the next day when I told him what he had eaten...:crying:

Oh Gawd..and the other one....:doh:..same thing..hiding in the kitchen ..stuffing his face..calories don't count if I don't See him eating...

Next day I'm looking at his plate and didn't recognise the remnants..so I said..when were you eating last night..

and he looks sheepish..then starts to laugh...oh..I ate the liver you had cooked and cut up for the dogs......:pass:

I didn't dare tell him I cooked and cut it up for the dogs coz it had gone off..it was actually green when I took it out the packet..and it stunk......:yoinks:

I didn't dare tell him about that..or he would have made himself sick....:crying:

February is normally worst time of year for our sickies on site throwing strops...so really we have done well..what we'll have to do is compile a List of Strong February bud..:biggrin:..and call more Compulsory smoke breaks.

We don't eat bread..so most of it is off the menu for us...:pass:..but I'll tell you the Weirdest one I saw..
so I hear him in the kitchen chuntering on to himself..cupboards going..fridge door getting a rattle....and I'm thinking..you are not going to find owt...:smoker:..you ate the fridge bare the night before...

So out he comes..rice cracker..with tinned tuna...black currant jam..and squirty cream..the type you put on puddings..not savory....:crying:..he Really Enjoyed it at the time..

Oh Gawd..and the other one....:doh:..same thing..hiding in the kitchen ..stuffing his face..calories don't count if I don't See him eating...

Next day I'm looking at his plate and didn't recognise the remnants..so I said..when were you eating last night..

and he looks sheepish..then starts to laugh...oh..I ate the liver you had cooked and cut up for the dogs......:pass:

I didn't dare tell him I cooked and cut it up for the dogs coz it had gone off..it was actually green when I took it out the packet..and it stunk......:yoinks:

I didn't dare tell him about that..or he would have made himself sick....:crying:
:crying::crying::crying::crying:
Jesus wept, i nearly had a hypo there reading that :crying::crying::crying:

:redcard::redcard::redcard:

Back