Caramel
Week 4 update
Day 24
Was fed 2x this week both times got
2ml AN grow
8ml PM ROOT STIM
2ml PM calmag+
2ml GH micro
The above was added to 3litre of spring water Ph 6.3 and both feeds she got 1.5 litre View attachment 1019782 View attachment 1019783 View attachment 1019784she's abit dark green for myself so going to back off with N for a couple feeds also she's a calmag hungry strain .
Training some defol and leaf tucking​
got you pal thanks

@archie gemmill Week 4 Update. the girls are coming along nicely.

Wide shot with date:
sunday1.jpg

Cropped shot to better show the girls dancing in the light..................

sunday2.jpg

Yeah I'm doing the @Invisible Sun LED ish275 got it up setup on Friday thanks to the great customer service as I've never built a diy light before the help was really easy to understand .
View attachment 1019747
I'll be starting a test thread in the next 24 hr and catching up on updates as I've been really ill since thurday night vomiting migrane sore stomach and neck stiffness I honestly couldn't lift my head all day Saturday lying on the couch in the foetal position but I'm better today just not 100%

Poor @Bailey :ill:..feel better soon...no hugs until I Know you are not contagious...

2996D119-C054-4298-9D69-3C1FBE346E10.jpeg
8521150B-6813-4A6E-9C3C-E8621AE61DD3.jpeg
Woow... @BCBudlady ...in the 50 shade of green we See..the Blue Green are me Favourite..:headbang:
Darker the better for me..:dragon2:

I always equate expenditure against bought bud price...last time we bought..Year ago..it was 10 euros a gram..sooooooooooo..they we Well Worth the money @High'n'Dry :headbang:
Thank you @Mossy , I like a little lighter myself but it’s my own little supersoil mix and I’m water only so can’t do much about the excess N. I am finding my Blackstone Haze CBD a little over served as well.
Just want them to fade a little and bud up big. Here is the Blackstone for ya

Hey @St. Tom. I was just throwing video for fun, i thought was actually goin to @Bailey i know he likes it lolol. Ive done 90% of dinafem autos more then twice lol. Im actually looking for some other breeder super autos maybe. I like the big girls.@archie lmao lot of things can change in one week no?
Im still waiting on meph to release a strawberry nuggets xxl [emoji23][emoji23]

Fire one off for me [emoji108] HG

@Bailey heres my update from wednesday... tagged mongol instead of you :shrug:

This was my week 3 update but girls are only on week 2 cause of germ problems

Day 10 for the bcn critical xxls

Drippers on for 15mins 6 times daily.
Ppm-350
Ph- 5.9
Photo_1550690250780.jpg
Photo_1550690250998.jpg

Not 100% sure yet I may have to withdraw from all battles :shrug: due to family emergency

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Hang tough @Dabber :headbang:..we'll deal with it when it happens.

Talking in Globals..we want to make the Battles inclusive and user friendly...so ..if an unexpected problem Hits..
as long as you can stash your weekly photo...you can have a Pass to post 1 double update per battle...
this gives you almost 2 weeks to get yourself sorted..if you need to..

So just keep us informed and we'll try to work with you.. :amazon:

M and her hubby afternoon news:smoking:

Hey..I have to Live it..:pass:..and you Wonder why I have to smoke dope....:headbang:

Back