View attachment 1019865 View attachment 1019866
Thank you @Mossy , I like a little lighter myself but it’s my own little supersoil mix and I’m water only so can’t do much about the excess N. I am finding my Blackstone Haze CBD a little over served as well.
Just want them to fade a little and bud up big. Here is the Blackstone for ya

Stones Blackstone..?... @BCBudlady ..if it is.. the leaf colours from the outside when it is going to turn Black too..

@Bailey heres my update from wednesday... tagged mongol instead of you :shrug:

:pighug:

This was my week 3 update but girls are only on week 2 cause of germ problems

It is not where you start it is where you finish...:headbang:

Week 4 update, day 15
Cheese XXL
She is working on her 4th node now despite being a little bit vertically challenged, but I am expecting quite the show over the next few weeks with her growth.

View attachment 1019885

@TheMongol

[HASHTAG]#GomesaBoogie[/HASHTAG] :amazon: they Look like Big un's...:watering:

(Week 4/Day 28 Update) @Mañ'O'Green @Bailey @archie gemmill @TheMongol
Biggest Grow Battle
Lighting Grower of the Year
General Battle

I’m going for a total dry - out so she’s not been watered since midweek.
Sprayed once this week with seaweed extract, no rhizotonic this week.
RH currently 50%
Temps 27 degrees c at canopy level, 22 degrees c at root/pot level
Distance from light currently 32” Lowered 1.5” from last week.
Lighting schedule still 12/12
D80592F7-16CE-46AE-B1F0-5851D71A1C9B.jpeg
5554DD86-C4F1-40F5-A32B-C17D1AEBE0F8.jpeg

Stones Blackstone..?... @BCBudlady ..if it is.. the leaf colours from the outside when it is going to turn Black too..

:pighug:

It is not where you start it is where you finish...:headbang:

[HASHTAG]#GomesaBoogie[/HASHTAG] :amazon: they Look like Big un's...:watering:
Yes, @Mossy . It is StickMan’s cross from Stone’s Blackstone... therefore your original Dragon? Hoping I get a black pheno . Loving the Yeti CBD from the Portal and looking forward to Blackstone x Haze CBD . Reviews are great.

It is StickMan’s cross from Stone’s Blackstone... therefore your original Dragon?

The Name will stick in me mind eventually...:biggrin:..yup..came from the original Dragon

Loving the Yeti CBD from the Portal

Yeah..he has a High CBD out....let me know how it does....:headbang:

Blackstone x Haze CBD . Reviews are great.

I'm Watching all the new CBD crosses coming onto the market...see the med effects.

The Name will stick in me mind eventually...:biggrin:..yup..came from the original Dragon

Yeah..he has a High CBD out....let me know how it does....:headbang:

I'm Watching all the new CBD crosses coming onto the market...see the med effects.
So far I’ve only sampled the Yeti CBD. I have Stick’s Northern Lights CBD recently jarred. I’m hoping it’s my goodnight kiss! Really happy with the CBD in the mix. Lightens the load for occasions when I need to be functional and really takes the edge off pain. Great for this arthritic geezer!

Back