@archie gemmill checking in for general battle. Grapewalker Kush on the left, Forum stomper on the right

AE8F30FD-8F49-4C19-9009-0D7142AB87D9.jpeg

@archie gemmill General Grow Battle here is my week 4 update lights off pic Day 34 Fastbuds Zkittlez at 14 inches tall. Light schedule 19/5
Looking good even though dealing with low temps 60-65f, humidity has been staying at 30-40% with the extraction fan running. If I shut it off the humidity is full on tropical 80-95%. I'm still feeding Megacrop 4 grams, Sweet Candy 1 gram, Greenlife Biotics Enhanced Microbial Chelator 1ml and Earth Juice Oily Cann Calmag 8mls per gallon. Will be adding in a small dose of Greenlife Bloom next reservoir fill to bump up some P/K.
8625f48e7eb6384682588ccb5dee2d50.jpg
afd19ff4e03aa28c291e2c1836fbec0b.jpg

@woody
here is my week 4 update lights off pic Day 34 Bomb Seeds Berry Bomb at 14 inches tall. Light schedule 19/5
Looking good even though dealing with low temps 60-65f, humidity has been staying at 30-40% with the extraction fan running. If I shut it off the humidity is full on tropical 80-95%. I'm still feeding Megacrop 4 grams, Sweet Candy 1 gram, Greenlife Biotics Enhanced Microbial Chelator 1ml and Earth Juice Oily Cann Calmag 8mls per gallon. Will be adding in a small dose of Greenlife Bloom next reservoir fill to bump up some P/K.
39d7d28178e0d58506023dab04d1ebb6.jpg
c00e4e98cd87f41f03fe65b879c9a494.jpg

Ahh, You got your boy! He’s quite handsome. The ladies are lining up.

I still on hunt for a [HASHTAG]#sugarbaker[/HASHTAG] and [HASHTAG]#blackberrypie[/HASHTAG] male ,,,,:pop:

I got some [HASHTAG]#seedstocker[/HASHTAG] from [HASHTAG]#thevault[/HASHTAG] for a [HASHTAG]#comparisongrow[/HASHTAG] thread promotion that they have going on [HASHTAG]#seedstockergenetics[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#sweetcandydawgkush[/HASHTAG] i think it's called

Might just drop a couple in solo cups

I did say I was doing a perpetual sog sorta grow :smoking:

Last edited:
I still on hunt for a [HASHTAG]#sugarbaker[/HASHTAG] and [HASHTAG]#blackberrypie[/HASHTAG] male ,,,,:pop:

I got some [HASHTAG]#seedstocker[/HASHTAG] from [HASHTAG]#thevault[/HASHTAG] for a [HASHTAG]#comparisongrow[/HASHTAG] thread promotion that they have going on [HASHTAG]#seedstockergenetics[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#sweetcandydawgkush[/HASHTAG] if think it's called

Might just drop a couple in solo cups

I did say I was doing a perpetual sog sorta grow :smoking:
Candy Dawg was the one that was trying to escape my tent. If I didn't LST and supercrop to keep under control she easily would've pushed over 8ft.

Back