Now for the beautiful lil lady! Doing well for 24 days. Plenty of room to grow now.

20190222_182817.jpg
20190222_182813.jpg
20190222_182801.jpg

Why thank you!! What a nice thing for YOU to say. Now keep ur compliments to ur self k. Or throw a pic of ur battle plant so i can compliment lmao
I'm not a fan of badmouthing ppl or ex girlfriends on social media exspecially when the person has a drug problem. But that's just me.

View attachment 1019453 View attachment 1019452 @hecno , Checking in with an update on HPG Orange Assault x Bluetooth
Down to a single female and male . Male is out of the tent and his fate is uncertain.
. The female is Day 23.

Woow... @BCBudlady ...in the 50 shade of green we See..the Blue Green are me Favourite..:headbang:
Darker the better for me..:dragon2:

Considering I paid £110 the pair and got 14oz off last grow I'm not complaining. Some of the plants in this battle are crazy though!

I always equate expenditure against bought bud price...last time we bought..Year ago..it was 10 euros a gram..sooooooooooo..they we Well Worth the money @High'n'Dry :headbang:

Right..if you can't Play Nicely.............press the Ignore button on each other..then you won't See the other persons posts..so you can simply Ignore each other..

But DON'T bring it into my Battle...:amazon:..coz I'm the Baddest Ass in here...and I hold the Big Mute Button.

Next one to mouth off gets a 4 day REPLY BAN from this thread. :redcard:

No questions asked.

You are Not going to spoil it for the rest of us.

i will check my seeds as not sure what im running yet next round but im up for it in the future million per cent also @archie gemmill im smoking the blue cheese now its a great strain also this is what i love about autos most strains you can do in 11 weeks and chopped ive never tasted so many strains its awesome id never bother with photo plants again dont see the point

Both jump into the same Sponsored Team for the 1st May leg...:headbang:...we can have a Battle within a Battle...:amazon:

Decided by who gets highest up the final poll...

Back