My male is looking amazing but my female is still hurting.
1550962048550-176446396.jpg

1550961872415-1809389703.jpg

Hey @St. Tom. I was just throwing video for fun, i thought was actually goin to @Bailey i know he likes it lolol. Ive done 90% of dinafem autos more then twice lol. Im actually looking for some other breeder super autos maybe. I like the big girls.@archie lmao lot of things can change in one week no?
im up for a bit of friendly competition you learn to be a better grower off other people this was my dinamex last year she was my first 8oz plant in coco and autopots i was very proud
198A8D79-C5BA-4AA4-8040-D604994633AC.jpg
of her

evening Tom :pass:Kya :pass:BCBlady :pass:peeps:pass:

:pighug:

Evening @archie gemmill, :pass:
Saw you post last PM. @Magic and @Ronin are launching their Binary project next week and the strain name is BLK MRR , I think it’s spelled like that... not a typo . It is Bum Wine x Witch Doctor. Sounds like a good one, but I need to get my $&@! together before I call DCSE for more gear. March 1st is launch day.

Hell yeah bro!! Shes sweet!! Im gonna do the white cheese in the next leg if you wanna play with same strain. This cheese xxl is gonna go past the may 1st deadline tho
i will check my seeds as not sure what im running yet next round but im up for it in the future million per cent also @archie gemmill im smoking the blue cheese now its a great strain also this is what i love about autos most strains you can do in 11 weeks and chopped ive never tasted so many strains its awesome id never bother with photo plants again dont see the point

Back