@faded187 what age/node do you normally fim at brother?
:pass::pass:
What up @woody. I used to do the 4th but these last couple times been doin the 5th with awesome results. Kinda seems in between a top and a fim. She will still stretch but seems all other 10 main arms catch up, then it seems to have main arms form off them on the longer going plants such as the xxls. The regular 80 day autos usually take a trident look. I cut them before day 20. Average age prolly day 16. Hey? I seen you puttin in new panel. Is that a invisible sun?

What up @woody. I used to do the 4th but these last couple times been doin the 5th with awesome results. Kinda seems in between a top and a fim. She will still stretch but seems all other 10 main arms catch up, then it seems to have main arms form off them on the longer going plants such as the xxls. The regular 80 day autos usually take a trident look. I cut them before day 20. Average age prolly day 16. Hey? I seen you puttin in new panel. Is that a invisible sun?

Cheers for that dude i'll give it a go with my seedstockers bcn critical.
My panels are from alibaba.. meant to be proper samsung diodes though. Its invisible sun on a budget lol
I think @Bailey is doing the invisible sun test.. look like top class panels

Hey @Bailey send me a link. Also i hear this zkittles supposed to be like the xxls? Anybody know some good super autos or anything xxl let me know ive done all dinafems big ones and gotta find new breeder with big girls!!

You tried dutch passions auto ultimate-auto extreme-glueberry og or think big theyre all meant to be big.
The auto ultimates and extreme yeilded well for me :thumbsup:

324A828E-67CD-4362-99B3-82D3CC6945E6.jpeg
DBEC2904-1E4B-479C-B0A6-26114A3585B1.jpeg
@hecno , Checking in with an update on HPG Orange Assault x Bluetooth
Down to a single female and male . Male is out of the tent and his fate is uncertain.
. The female is Day 23.

Back