Thanks Budlady and no just the front left girl :thumbsup:. The one behind her is a D.P auto glueberry OG must be close to 3 feet tall now, front right is royal queen seeds euphoria(photo) and back right is mephisto S.O.D.K :pass:
Go team. Those girls are lovely! And happy in real light. Are all of them HPG?

Thanks Budlady and no just the front left girl :thumbsup:. The one behind her is a D.P auto glueberry OG must be close to 3 feet tall now, front right is royal queen seeds euphoria(photo) and back right is mephisto S.O.D.K :pass:
They look beautiful! My OAxBT looks a bit Sati dom. As does your cross. BT is Indica, I assume OA is Sativa. Just curious as to structure/ height.

Mine is also very sativa dominant, quite petite and just started putting out some nice satellite branches, I couldn't find a tape measure just now but she is about 3 and a half cans high at the moment. I don't know anything about this strain so it's all new to me. Doesn't seem sensitive with nutes at the moment and takes whatever is on offer, bugs do seem to like her though :shrug: She's been fimed and the 2 lowest branches removed. The pot she's in is 10gal for size reference if that helps, I will try and get some better pics this afternoon if I have time
They look beautiful! My OAxBT looks a bit Sati dom. As does your cross. BT is Indica, I assume OA is Sativa. Just curious as to structure/ height.
20190224_100204.jpg
20190224_100152.jpg
20190224_100014.jpg
20190224_095959.jpg

This is what im shooting for this season outdoors peeps. All my time money and energy this summer goin on this. Soil is cooking, fencing is being bought, seeds are in the works, dinafem blue widows and quik criticals starting indoors after i order my invisible sun next week. Put them outside round 4/20.

CD does look ready for battle! NC looks good2. Maybe she has a slight up take prob, PH not quite to her liking?

I was thinking the same but I doubt it as she's in the full biobizz line (lightmix too) along with plenty TNC Mychorr max that I know activated and after mixing my feed is well below the threshold for the biota to work on so my gut is telling me that's fine.
She's had malformations since germ and tbh I've stopped worrying about it for now and I'll do a soil test soon.

CD is my one this time round I think though!

Cheers man

Tag me in if you journal it man, I love growing outdoors! I'm yet to grow a photo monster though. :worship:
This is what im shooting for this season outdoors peeps. All my time money and energy this summer goin on this. Soil is cooking, fencing is being bought, seeds are in the works, dinafem blue widows and quik criticals starting indoors after i order my invisible sun next week. Put them outside round 4/20.

Mine is also very sativa dominant, quite petite and just started putting out some nice satellite branches, I couldn't find a tape measure just now but she is about 3 and a half cans high at the moment. I don't know anything about this strain so it's all new to me. Doesn't seem sensitive with nutes at the moment and takes whatever is on offer, bugs do seem to like her though :shrug: She's been fimed and the 2 lowest branches removed. The pot she's in is 10gal for size reference if that helps, I will try and get some better pics this afternoon if I have time

View attachment 1019585 View attachment 1019587 View attachment 1019589 View attachment 1019592
Yes, Mine is pretty petite as well, and is not unhappy in the rather hot supersoil I have her in. I expect a smaller than average plant and thrilled if she has an orange smell.

Now for the beautiful lil lady! Doing well for 24 days. Plenty of room to grow now.

20190222_182817.jpg
20190222_182813.jpg
20190222_182801.jpg

Back