Morning @TheMongol :pass:...did you hear the call for a Bouncer in the thread...?.........:eyebrows:

As discussed ..if it kicks off in here again..use the 4 day Reply Ban button..
Morning @Mossy :pass:sun all over also at you place?:angel:

Bright.....but Cold.

Friday was the first time this year I got an hours sunbathing on the patio...:headbang:..when the bitter wind drops...it is glorious.

You..?...seeing any signs of Spring yet..:pass:

The Bees...
giphy.gif

I Always have a garden full of bees...I find the drone hypnotic.......but I haven't seen as many as I have had the last few days.

You can hear the garden before you see it..........:pass:..I don't know if it is a sign spring is on it's way..or if they are grabbing the pollen while they can to stash for a cold spell...:coffee:..

Got my new panel up and running. Here it is side by side with a 600w hps its running 50%- 240w
Photo_1550998583772.jpg

Photo_1550998582968.jpg
Photo_1550998583228.jpg
Photo_1550998583435.jpg

Older plants under hps are mephisto skywalkers on day 52.

New battle plants are
Back row- bcn criticals day 12
Front row- cherry bombs day 16

@St. Tom ..after seeing your grey day..

[HASHTAG]#sendingsunshine[/HASHTAG]

Morning @woody :bighug:

Got my new panel up and running. Here it is side by side with a 600w hps its running 50%- 240w

Put it through it's paces..........:headbang:..let us all See how it Performs...........

did you hear the call for a Bouncer in the thread...?.
Ay @Mossy saw it! :salute: asking myself what always happens when i'm offline:shrug:

Bright.....but Cold.
Yep, here also and windy:windy:
You..?...seeing any signs of Spring yet.
Of course:thumbsup:yesterday i got a emergency call by my mother, she in another town, but let stove on cooking:doh:so me hurry rushed out to her house, just prepared to see smoke or fire burning the house....opened door, but no smoky smell:shrug:got into kitchen and what a view i saw?.....all buttons out:nono: that's my life living with her:crying:then went to check the garden and saw lovely first snowdrops
upload_2019-2-24_10-11-3.jpeg

and crocuses...
upload_2019-2-24_10-12-2.jpeg
............passing you Sunday blunt:pass:

Attachments

• upload_2019-2-24_10-10-44.jpeg
    upload_2019-2-24_10-10-44.jpeg
    13.1 KB · Views: 99
How to IGNORE anyone you have a personality clash with...go to your profile.....

upload_2019-2-24_10-15-44.png

Press the People you Ignore button...type in their name..save changes...Job Done...:headbang:

upload_2019-2-24_10-17-2.png

You will never See their posts on site again..unless you reverse it..Problem Solved....:headbang:

Wish I had an Ignore button when my son was a teenager...:crying:

asking myself what always happens when i'm offline:shrug:

While the cat's away...:pass:

I had a full on day yesterday too...shop..shop..cook..cook....:chef:...means there is a nice chilli rib soup in the staff room for breakfast...

IMG_6241.JPG

Careful..scotch bonnet and ginger...it is Hot...:devil:

Bouncer work out...

Lift...:smoker:..inhale..:smoker:..inhale..:smoker:..inhale...Hold it...

Hold..

Hold..mmmph..

Exhale..cough....:smoker:..repeat 40 times....then check in for your pee test...can't let you work here if your levels aren't High enough..

:zen: Ooohhhmmmm....

Of course:thumbsup:yesterday i got a emergency call by my mother, she in another town, but let stove on cooking:doh:so me hurry rushed out to her house, just prepared to see smoke or fire burning the house....opened door, but no smoky smell:shrug:got into kitchen and what a view i saw?.....all buttons out:nono: that's my life living with her

:pighug:

then went to check the garden and saw lovely first snowdrops
upload_2019-2-24_10-11-3-jpeg.1019720

Me Mother was saying yesterday that the snowdrops we out unusually early for her area...:headbang:

While the cat's away...:pass:

I had a full on day yesterday too...shop..shop..cook..cook....:chef:...means there is a nice chilli rib soup in the staff room for breakfast...

View attachment 1019724

Careful..scotch bonnet and ginger...it is Hot...:devil:

Bouncer work out...

Lift...:smoker:..inhale..:smoker:..inhale..:smoker:..inhale...Hold it...

Hold..

Hold..mmmph..

Exhale..cough....:smoker:..repeat 40 times....then check in for your pee test...can't let you work here if your levels aren't High enough..

:zen: Ooohhhmmmm....
Yesterday me cooked some chicken fricassee...:drool:
20190224_103932.jpg

with some selfmade Bhut Jolokia olive oil...:dragon6:

20190224_103804.jpg

20190224_103837.jpg

Cough...cough 1.000.000 scoville meal:smoking:i can sent you a bottle, but be aware and have a fire extinguesher nearby....:crying:

Back