Thanks Archie! It will be my honor to win the biggest grow battle in the world! Lol!
...I'm glad you are happy with 2nd place dude......very gracious of you :d5::crying::crying::crying::crying:

EDIT:.....only joking...your plants look great dude :vibe::vibe:

...I'm glad you are happy with 2nd place dude......very gracious of you :d5::crying::crying::crying::crying:

EDIT:.....only joking...your plants look great dude :vibe::vibe:

Haha! It's all in good fun, man! All for spicing it up with some friendly banter!

We will see about that second place, Vapo! I am already clearing off a spot on the mantle for the trophy!

Wait, @Mossy , there is a trophy, right? Lol!

Last edited:
Haha! It's all in good fun, man! All for spicing it up with some friendly banter!

We will see about that second place, Vapo! I am already clearing off a spot on the mantle for the trophy!

Wait, @Mossy , there is a trophy, right? Lol!
Good man..:toke:...game on brother, game on :smiley1::d5:

(Week 3/Day 21 Update) @Mañ'O'Green @Bailey @archie gemmill @TheMongol
Biggest Grow Battle
Lighting Grower of the Year
General Battle

There really isn’t much to say this week. She is growing after the accidental chop.
She’s been watered very little (about 15 - 20ml) Of water every other day.
Sprayed with rhizotonic every day, seaweed extract now once a week.
Need to measure distance from the light as I keep forgetting.
RH 40-55%
Temps Low 7degrees c / High 27
Lighting 12/12
I have emptied the tent today and made sure she isn’t so sheltered by the other plants, she’s now getting full-on light.
Anyway, here’s a couple of snaps.......
6E94F869-5E2D-423C-8BE6-DE177D6F0D5B.jpeg
A741FB69-535B-4D1D-A82C-1521E1EF27B6.jpeg

Last edited:
@archie gemmill mid week update. The little girl was repotted yesterday as she has outgrown my seedling box. Some brutal heat coming her way for her first week as a permanent outdoor resident but I'm pretty sure she will be ok! Also been fimed the day before yesterday and removed the lowest set of satellites [HASHTAG]#teamaustralia[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#HPG[/HASHTAG]
20190218_071833.jpg
Screenshot_20190218-073135_Chrome.jpg

Hello all....my personality has been described as a bit bland.......I'm considering using psilocybin to alter this, to see if it can turn me into a fun guy...................:joy:

Hello all....my personality has been described as a bit bland.......I'm considering using psilocybin to alter this, to see if it can turn me into a fun guy...................:joy:
Oh, I think you gave a great personality! Mushers will improve upon that?

Back