Yeah..........:chef:..he Loves the corned beef omletes...

Last night..bearing in mind we had our big meal through the day..lamb chops...

He came in...demolished 1 1/2 of the corned beef hash...gluten free bread slice with pork dripping on....an egg sani with 3 eggs in....
Then he was up through the night quaffing aloe vera because he got acid....:pass:..man never learns...:biggrin:
but... I have plenty aloe vera...and I can fillet it like a Pro now....:biggrin:

View attachment 1016395
lot's of Aloe Vera:thumbsup:

Yeah..........:chef:..he Loves the corned beef omletes...

Last night..bearing in mind we had our big meal through the day..lamb chops...

He came in...demolished 1 1/2 of the corned beef hash...gluten free bread slice with pork dripping on....an egg sani with 3 eggs in....
Then he was up through the night quaffing aloe vera because he got acid....:pass:..man never learns...:biggrin:
but... I have plenty aloe vera...and I can fillet it like a Pro now....:biggrin:

View attachment 1016395
.....was it a fried egg sandwich?........did he put tomato ketchup on?......mmmmmmmmmm!

Yea im sorry Mossy, I wont go against the actual site anymore.
I wish I wasnt the way I can be sometimes.
I have a history in life of being quick to hit people, not proud of it at all.
Just the way I grew up I suppose.

Sorry again girl! I truly want only the best for everyone in my heart.

imma Gemini lol
:cheers::pighug:

.....was it a fried egg sandwich?........did he put tomato ketchup on?......mmmmmmmmmm!

Yup..our own hens eggs..............Lurpak..slightly salted of course.....getting a good sani since we have been gluten free means we appreciate a good sani as much as a good steak...:pass:..heinz tomato sauce.....

IMG_3951.JPG

Yup..our own hens eggs..............Lurpak..slightly salted of course.....getting a good sani since we have been gluten free means we appreciate a good sani as much as a good steak...:pass:..heinz tomato sauce.....

View attachment 1016405
...was it?.....really yellow yolk free range egg....Lurpack.....yolk popped and egg turned and well done.....Heinz tomato ketchup.....OMFG @Mossy .....I would pay A LOT for one of those.......drooling lol!

Back