@Need4Weed AutoSeeds Battle week 3 update here we have at day 25 AutoSeeds Diesel Berry started some clothespin LST trainig. Lighting 19/5 temps 80f/65f, humidity 40-60% all being fed Megacrop 4g, 1g Sweet Candy, 1ml Greenlife Biotics MC, 8mls OilyCann Calmag per gallon
3600f26f092b943090905d79ce9bc030.jpg
a4361deeffb6b29fd678e9ff16752606.jpg

Got you down @bushmasterar15 :headbang:

Tag @Need4Weed - Autoseeds "Purple Stilton"
day-16-jpg.1016009
Your good to go @Frogster :headbang:

@Need4Weed

Auto seeds Sucker punch week 3 update..

She’s been in her new 15L auto pot since Tuesday, a bit in the shade of the other mother truckers still in the tent so she’s very lanky so far. Hopefully we’ll rectify that in the next week or two.. I’ve stood the bitch on an upturned bucket for now and will drop the lamp down when the others are harvested on Monday.

Coco soaked at 1ml/L A&B and 0.5 Take root, pH 5.9.
d082445caf6deebd491f2b9f1b6b0015.jpg

Looks pretty good so far..

@Need4Weed
Weekly photo because I'm not sure I submitted it, dreamberry day 16 in dwc
hU1ZnFj.jpg

Changes made: upped nutrients to maxigro 2tsp per gallon in 5 gallon res when I changed res. Will be adding hydroguard. Nothing else changed.

I got you down @Vlad The Inhaler :headbang:

...was it?.....really yellow yolk free range egg....Lurpack.....yolk popped and egg turned and well done.....Heinz tomato ketchup.....OMFG @Mossy .....I would pay A LOT for one of those.......drooling lol!

That's the one @Vapo69 :d5:..just semi set on the egg yolk...it is surprising how Pure a simple egg sani with slighty salted butter can be..the original Fast Food...:biggrin:..I can cook an egg sani faster that I can put a phone call into the local chinese take away.

All the gluten free bread you can buy here is crap...but in the UK we can get a gluten free bread that is as good as or better than normal bread...and about a month before we go back..we plan what sanis we want first..:pass:
Sad but true....

....I always thought I would grow them plants that you get Saffron from........make my millions lol:d5:

I Think I'm resigned to being poor...:crying:

Spoil me, please!

:bighug:

Any time @Dudeski :bighug:...the DIL has me down as a Feeder...:pass:.. you know the Bud is Good here....and wine is cheap..what more do we want...

I even half break the yolk for him..and let is set a bit in the pan....so it doesn't drip down his chin....:chef:..mans spoilt...
True love! Setting up the yolk to keep that sticky yellow business from running down his chin! Bet it was delicious. Endearing.

That's the one @Vapo69 :d5:..just semi set on the egg yolk...it is surprising how Pure a simple egg sani with slighty salted butter can be..the original Fast Food...:biggrin:..I can cook an egg sani faster that I can put a phone call into the local chinese take away.

All the gluten free bread you can buy here is crap...but in the UK we can get a gluten free bread that is as good as or better than normal bread...and about a month before we go back..we plan what sanis we want first..:pass:
Sad but true....

I Think I'm resigned to being poor...:crying:

Any time @Dudeski :bighug:...the DIL has me down as a Feeder...:pass:.. you know the Bud is Good here....and wine is cheap..what more do we want...
Noooooooooooiice @Mossy :bighug:

True love! Setting up the yolk to keep that sticky yellow business from running down his chin! Bet it was delicious. Endearing.

Well Trained @BCBudlady ...:chef:..I've had 27 years practice....:biggrin:

Sounds like heaven!

Some of the best things in life are free....:headbang:

Evening @Mañ'O'Green ...:pass:..sharing one..no Hugs 'til that shoulder is well enough..........

Back