Hello all....my personality has been described as a bit bland.......I'm considering using psilocybin to alter this, to see if it can turn me into a fun guy...................:joy:
i think your great the way you are but i dont have to live with you mind :funny:anyway keep it lit vapo :bong::bong:

Oh, I think you gave a great personality! Mushers will improve upon that?
i think your great the way you are but i dont have to live with you mind :funny:anyway keep it lit vapo :bong::bong:
....and thank you for saying so......very excellent of you both to say...:smiley1::astar::astar:

@woody @pop22 @faded187
This was pretty hard to find, bc as we all know every article we all have read says to avoid a stretching seedling.
But here ya go exactly what I was trying to share from a late, old wise very experienced grower, I knew as a teenager.
I wont be answering anything back or getting silly with any1.

I just know you guys was interested, so I wanted to share with everyone.
Give it a read if ya like.

http://www.bigpumpkins.com/ViewArticle.asp?id=65

Okay im out yall, later.

@woody @pop22 @faded187
This was pretty hard to find, bc as we all know every article we all have read says to avoid a stretching seedling.
But here ya go exactly what I was trying to share from a late, old wise very experienced grower, I knew as a teenager.
I wont be answering anything back or getting silly with any1.

I just know you guys was interested, so I wanted to share with everyone.
Give it a read if ya like.

http://www.bigpumpkins.com/ViewArticle.asp?id=65

Okay im out yall, later.

Thanks, that was a good read!:headbang::bighug:

@TheMongol
Week 3 Update
White Chese 21719 Update.jpg

@Need4Weed
Weekly photo because I'm not sure I submitted it, dreamberry day 16 in dwc
hU1ZnFj.jpg

Changes made: upped nutrients to maxigro 2tsp per gallon in 5 gallon res when I changed res. Will be adding hydroguard. Nothing else changed.
That looks almost identical to my glue as far as growth characteristics go. The plant is super short and very stocky. I like shorter thicker plants but damn lol. The glue always has a big stretch during preflower so I'm hoping she gains some height and node spacing. My lemon haze just showed sex and entered flower so she shouldn't be to far behind.

Back