@archie gemmill mid week update. The little girl was repotted yesterday as she has outgrown my seedling box. Some brutal heat coming her way for her first week as a permanent outdoor resident but I'm pretty sure she will be ok! Also been fimed the day before yesterday and removed the lowest set of satellites [HASHTAG]#teamaustralia[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#HPG[/HASHTAG] View attachment 1016491 View attachment 1016492
Must be nice to grow outdoors. It's a blizzard outside my house right now lol.

I love growing outdoors but it comes with its ups and downs. Hot weather and bugs can be a real pain sometimes but it's worth it in the end! I only have 13.5 hours of daylight on my longest day so you indoor guys have it all over me there, sometimes I wish I could have a controlled environment to grow in but when I'm tending my ladies watching the sun set smoking a joint it's worth the struggle!:smoking:
Must be nice to grow outdoors. It's a blizzard outside my house right now lol.

I love growing outdoors but it comes with its ups and downs. Hot weather and bugs can be a real pain sometimes but it's worth it in the end! I only have 13.5 hours of daylight on my longest day so you indoor guys have it all over me there, sometimes I wish I could have a controlled environment to grow in but when I'm tending my ladies watching the sun set smoking a joint it's worth the struggle!:smoking:
It was more stressful for me growing outside! I felt like a had to plant a crop for the animals, another one for the rippers and also one for the cops and hope and pray I didn't get caught, ... which I eventually did! :yoinks: Not to mention the mold and bugs and other perils of growing outdoors. One year I was sure the man was watching me, (I suspected trail cameras everywhere). :peek: After that I started visiting my girls at night in a tin foil mask and a mylar emergency blanket around me like a cape! I was told it would screw up the camera's night vision! :funny:

This old hillbilly has his own trail cameras setup to see if anyone visits my girls. I don't have to worry too much about people finding my patch as I literally live in the middle of nowhere. But bugs mould weather and the thought of someone finding my ladies keeps me on my toes, it kinda makes me love it a little bit more sometimes :thumbsup:. How did you get caught if you don't mind me asking? I must invest in some mylar blankets and tin foil:rofl:
It was more stressful for me growing outside! I felt like a had to plant a crop for the animals, another one for the rippers and also one for the cops and hope and pray I didn't get caught, ... which I eventually did! :yoinks: Not to mention the mold and bugs and other perils of growing outdoors. One year I was sure the man was watching me, (I suspected trail cameras everywhere). :peek: After that I started visiting my girls at night in a tin foil mask and a mylar emergency blanket around me like a cape! I was told it would screw up the camera's night vision! :funny:

Sorry guys had a crazy stomach flu been out of commission.

UPDATE
Short stuff: AUTO PURPLE GORILLA
F1D965C7-CAC6-4077-A196-37BCA501BDA6.jpeg

Close to forget this one...

@Bailey
Week 3 update
RH35-40
Temps 24-26
Quantum Boards Samsung LM301B rocking the show 1 of the first LED'S beating 200lm/w tuned to 358ųmol through Meanwell driver the Superskunkys to Big Babys at week 2 day 6 old, fastest and lushest ever had, temps and rh stable, as for supersoil [HASHTAG]#flo[/HASHTAG] it's a only [HASHTAG]#wateringsystem[/HASHTAG] group shot...
20190216_160459-jpg.1015975

20190216_160428-jpg.1015978

20190216_160447-jpg.1015983

That's some pretty aggressive growth for 25 days. Guess I better step it up.

Thanks, my first time using organic soil, I'm thinking that's what's giving it its explosive growth. So far just plain pH water, I did use some soil balance and kelp but that was during week 1-2.

Back