Haha! It's all in good fun, man! All for spicing it up with some friendly banter!

We will see about that second place, Vapo! I am already clearing off a spot on the mantle for the trophy!

Wait, @Mossy , there is a trophy, right? Lol!

At the end of the year....All of the Winners from the individual Grower of the Year 2019 Battles ...Lighting..Outdoor..and the Independent/Stand alone battles will be Polled to decide the overall Best grower on AFN for 2019.

We Know there will be a Prize for it..
We Hope we have a Badge and 1,000 plus rep points for the Winner...but..we are waiting for a server update..so we can't promise until we see if the new site format will let us...
And..we'd Like to have an AFN cup/mug printed with the Winners title on it...so it can be Swanked off in the 2020 Battles...

IMG_0299.JPG

But...we wanted to do that for the end of last year..but didn't have any money left from supporting site fees...:coffee:..so it is still in the Wishing stage ATM..

But hey..we are Trying...and you can Brag on site for all of 2020 if you Win that one...

fun guy = fungi.........sorry everyone :rofl:......it sounded funny in my head........:face::face:

@Vapo69 :bighug:..it sounded Funny in my head....the first time I heard it.......................about 47 years ago...........

:crying::crying::crying: not mushroom in me old head now.....

....and thank you for saying so......very excellent of you both to say...:smiley1::astar::astar:

Ya Know we Love you..........:pighug:........Right.........?

tumblr_m9m9boLQaf1qmtjx8o1_500.gif

Part of our Family...:bighug:

[HASHTAG]#gorexxy[/HASHTAG] :vibe: how many have you got in the pot.............?

Day 27, auto glueberry OG

She will be a monster!!:tonic:

View attachment 1016565 View attachment 1016566 View attachment 1016567

Topped day 15

Nice @Bigg Al :headbang:...you wanna Predict a finished weight....?..............:eyebrows:

[HASHTAG]#gotinybubbles[/HASHTAG] :vibe: [HASHTAG]#showusyerbush[/HASHTAG]

That's some pretty aggressive growth for 25 days. Guess I better step it up.

[HASHTAG]#gotylerdurden[/HASHTAG] :vibe: get your foot on the fert pedal....:growing:

Must be nice to grow outdoors. It's a blizzard outside my house right now lol.

Yeah..nothing like Aussie sunshine to make you pray for Spring... :headbang:

SeedStockers OG Kush
Week 3...
26 days above ground.

Last update I transplanted to 25 gallon friber pot with my custom soil. I also added 600w MH light at 18 hours a day. At 20 inchs above the top of plant.
Temps are still low. Between 51° to 71°f at the highest for maybe an hour or 2.[emoji482]
ff4c88b9d74d238633a44836db19427c.jpg
60d18a3f4245fc243bf19a65dedaf69c.jpg
906494d38000b7ff162dff1545c1cf08.jpg
0999a878babed809d4914f252938718a.jpg
14f65c76b44a1169c2c7fc0f0726cc75.jpg
6bc9a490544084cb516c97e55c431ece.jpg
7f201240ba0782596ce315baede40d94.jpg

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]
@Bailey
Got it bro thanks looking great

I'm putting it out there that with ure grow skills and it looks like you have the monster pheno u'll be in the top 3 atleast
Good luck

Wow! Thanks Bailey! That's awesome coming from you! I went back and saw you Glueberry journal! Impressive plant, man!

Did you hear that, @Vapo69?! Lol!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

At the end of the year....All of the Winners from the individual Grower of the Year 2019 Battles ...Lighting..Outdoor..and the Independent/Stand alone battles will be Polled to decide the overall Best grower on AFN for 2019.

We Know there will be a Prize for it..
We Hope we have a Badge and 1,000 plus rep points for the Winner...but..we are waiting for a server update..so we can't promise until we see if the new site format will let us...
And..we'd Like to have an AFN cup/mug printed with the Winners title on it...so it can be Swanked off in the 2020 Battles...

View attachment 1016665
But...we wanted to do that for the end of last year..but didn't have any money left from supporting site fees...:coffee:..so it is still in the Wishing stage ATM..

But hey..we are Trying...and you can Brag on site for all of 2020 if you Win that one...
I love this idea it's like a usable trophy
I think if the winner even donated 5 quid for the trophy to help with cost

Right on, Missy! Working on my acceptance speech already! It will be long, so cue the music!

I love growing outdoors but it comes with its ups and downs. Hot weather and bugs can be a real pain sometimes but it's worth it in the end! I only have 13.5 hours of daylight on my longest day so you indoor guys have it all over me there, sometimes I wish I could have a controlled environment to grow in but when I'm tending my ladies watching the sun set smoking a joint it's worth the struggle!:smoking:

:headbang:

It was more stressful for me growing outside! I felt like a had to plant a crop for the animals, another one for the rippers and also one for the cops and hope and pray I didn't get caught, ... which I eventually did!

Guerilla Growers have it tough...:headbang:..and no guarantees at the end of the season.

After that I started visiting my girls at night in a tin foil mask and a mylar emergency blanket around me like a cape! I was told it would screw up the camera's night vision! :funny:

That was You @Need4Weed ..........?..........
7f14ae651ff5b2bcdd6156f69cd0363abddc0e60db778970307328f0b24eb74a.gif

Great disguise..I didn't recognise you ..and I work with you every day.....:pass:

:crying::crying::crying:

I must invest in some mylar blankets and tin foil:rofl:

tin-foil-hat-gif-8.gif
Yes..sounds Good to me..........:pass:

Sorry guys had a crazy stomach flu been out of commission.

UPDATE
Short stuff: AUTO PURPLE GORILLA
View attachment 1016614

Ah @CTb1 .....we woz worrying about you..............:headbang:.................:ill:..plague season...

Thanks, my first time using organic soil, I'm thinking that's what's giving it its explosive growth. So far just plain pH water, I did use some soil balance and kelp but that was during week 1-2.

pot with my custom soil.

[HASHTAG]#custom[/HASHTAG] soils ..homemade or bought....?

I took them out the tent to see them under normal light to check the damage from the ph fluctuation so grabbed a few pics, but my battery was low and flash wouldnt work so they look shit lol!!

They look Fine from here @Mikis :headbang:

Wow! Thanks Bailey! That's awesome coming from you! I went back and saw you Glueberry journal! Impressive plant, man!

Did you hear that, @Vapo69?! Lol!

Me too......I haven't seen your grow skills...:watering:...but in such an Open field...I'd place me Bets on an ultra Indy....and yours looks ultra indy to me...:biggrin:

Back