They look Fine from here @Mikis :headbang:
Was only the smaller one tht got affected by it, the bigger one only slightly! The photoperiod maple sherbet fecking loved it, might give her it again see what happens lol!
This picture shows it a bit better! The rust spots wont go away but she is much greener looking and will probs be taken off soon wen i i do a bit of defol!

IMG_20190217_235209.jpg

Oh and btw, im officially declaring my fruit cake to take the seed stockers crown lol!!!

@Vapo69 :bighug:..it sounded Funny in my head....the first time I heard it.......................about 47 years ago...........

:crying::crying::crying: not mushroom in me old head now.....

Ya Know we Love you..........:pighug:........Right.........?

tumblr_m9m9boLQaf1qmtjx8o1_500.gif

Part of our Family...:bighug:

[HASHTAG]#gorexxy[/HASHTAG] :vibe: how many have you got in the pot.............?

Nice @Bigg Al :headbang:...you wanna Predict a finished weight....?..............:eyebrows:

[HASHTAG]#gotinybubbles[/HASHTAG] :vibe: [HASHTAG]#showusyerbush[/HASHTAG]

[HASHTAG]#gotylerdurden[/HASHTAG] :vibe: get your foot on the fert pedal....:growing:

Yeah..nothing like Aussie sunshine to make you pray for Spring... :headbang:
.. @Mossy .....I thought I made the joke for the first time, last night:crying: lol.....so forget that :rofl:....47years ago.....I'm going with no skool like the old skool haha :headbang:.....and also thank you for saying..........

Wow! Thanks Bailey! That's awesome coming from you! I went back and saw you Glueberry journal! Impressive plant, man!

Did you hear that, @Vapo69?! Lol!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

.. @Mossy .....I thought I made the joke for the first time, last night:crying: lol.....so forget that :rofl:....47years ago.....I'm going with no skool like the old skool haha :headbang:.....and also thank you for saying..........

:crying::crying::crying: :pighug: Did you sit sniggering away to yourself about it...............?...Hubby does...:crying:

Gonna try this see if it works
Awesome brother, I am definitely going 2 as well!

And Here is the pic from the 13th @Bailey..... well Ive now attempted to upload 3 times all failed,
ive been out of data for a cpl weeks and its really at a snails pace now, keeps saying error occurred. Ill see if I can go back and find my original post.

Back