Are you? ....... Well you may just have to rethink that one....

Only 16 Days Old, when this was taken

amazon.gif
amazon.gif
amazon.gif
amazon.gif
amazon.gif

View attachment 1016715

View attachment 1016714

:pass:

Very nice structure - form ....

Good job! :headbang:

I love this idea it's like a usable trophy
I think if the winner even donated 5 quid for the trophy to help with cost

Hobbsey suggested a proper small trophy/dust collector..cough..but I Thought much more useable if the AFN Cup..was a Cup...

@archie gemmill style [HASHTAG]#showusyourcup[/HASHTAG] :cheers: ..you know if you had an AFN Grower of the Year 2019 cup for your tea/coffee it would be In every one of your 2020 photos..just to wind everyone else up. ...:funny:

Was only the smaller one tht got affected by it, the bigger one only slightly! The photoperiod maple sherbet fecking loved it, might give her it again see what happens lol!
This picture shows it a bit better! The rust spots wont go away but she is much greener looking and will probs be taken off soon wen i i do a bit of defol!

View attachment 1016702

Oh and btw, im officially declaring my fruit cake to take the seed stockers crown lol!!!

I See it now..:headbang:...and I've thread marked you.
I saw it in a quote and have been back 5 pages trying to find the original post....:pass:

Done now...:biggrin:

Hobbsey suggested a proper small trophy/dust collector..cough..but I Thought much more useable if the AFN Cup..was a Cup...

@archie gemmill style [HASHTAG]#showusyourcup[/HASHTAG] :cheers: ..you know if you had an AFN Grower of the Year 2019 cup for your tea/coffee it would be In every one of your 2020 photos..just to wind everyone else up. ...:funny:

I saw it in a quote and have been back 5 pages trying to find the original post....:pass:

Cheers ma dears :pass:
Was trying to figure out how to threadmark it but i dont know how or if i can lol!

:headbang:

Guerilla Growers have it tough...:headbang:..and no guarantees at the end of the season.

That was You @Need4Weed ..........?..........
7f14ae651ff5b2bcdd6156f69cd0363abddc0e60db778970307328f0b24eb74a.gif

Great disguise..I didn't recognise you ..and I work with you every day.....:pass:

:crying::crying::crying:

tin-foil-hat-gif-8.gif
Yes..sounds Good to me..........:pass:

Ah @CTb1 .....we woz worrying about you..............:headbang:.................:ill:..plague season...

[HASHTAG]#custom[/HASHTAG] soils ..homemade or bought....?
Well this soil is all off the shelf organics that I mixed togather to make my custom soil.

I got a really good deal at our big box Home Depot store in their outdoor garden centers. Everything was Frozen when I bought it and pinholes in it.
I got a whole cart load of products for $26 and some change.
So I mixed it all together no particular order no particular measurements. Those who know me know I don't measure nothing. But I eye ball equal portions of everything in every pot.
I don't have a large mixing bin that I could use. All I had was a medium sized one about the size of a wheelbarrow and can't mix a lot in that. So it's good for about pot and a half each mix.
So everything's pretty close to the same but I'm sure it's not all the same. I was getting high while I was mixing smoking that Chocolate mint OG LoL.
I mixed up this soil when I mixed up the soil for my entire inside garden this year and it's been cooking for a few weeks now.
O ! I put Alpaca poop in that as well generous portions. Generous portions of everything[emoji12]if it said a cup of this or a cup of that to a square foot. Well I would usually use two cups or three. A shovel full or coffee can full or 2 That's how I grow.

It's all organic and breaks down a lot slower than chemical stuff does.
I can use extra amounts of pretty much everything and get away with it and it's usually good for about three grows depending on how big I grow them.
When I reuse I always add amendments to it to liven it back up before I grow.

I do layering in my pots. flowering nuwts are closer to the upper middle to bottom and growth nuwts mostly in the top.

I like to make sure there's lots of microbes and bacteria in my soil so I use rotting things as well eggs table scraps anything that decomposes and rots. Something's going to eat it and make a terd[emoji90]poop[emoji90]perfect[emoji482]
17ae8e1cb7b2012f944bc0881bde564b.jpg
04dade14aa98d8ac9fd85c009e9e6ae6.jpg
ca26f636a7f713c0524ce8f9621ce893.jpg
0fbac170bcc3e92822b985d8433ef1ca.jpg
061e583ac87b6e603b2159289ea4dda1.jpg
4c1980d6679d271ec341b6f9ab71d6c0.jpg
bb80a27de5e4bb49ad5f39abba31460d.jpg
27d98b5179b4bc09dcf3a922a40a0c30.jpg
7f17664eb9876d66d7fcaef682cdf33d.jpg

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

@archie gemmill Week 3 update:

26°C and 65 RH constant.

Mephisto Grapey Walter Day 13

img_20190218_162143-jpg.1016758

Bakery Seed Co. Sour Lemon Tart Day 13

img_20190218_162158-jpg.1016759

What I thought was another Grapey Walter but now believe is a Sour Lemon Tart Day 11 (mix up when 1 died)

img_20190218_162210-jpg.1016760

Group Shot - Along with 2 Blueberry Shortcakes Day 8 by Bakery Seed Co. and another Sour Lemon Tart Day 3.

img_20190218_162235-jpg.1016761

Not set up any of the autopots yet and upped feed to .5ml/L Calmag and 1ml/L Dutch Pro A+B Soft Water. Turns out I was sent original not autoflower feed by mistake (ebay vendor not Dutch Pro). Can't see any difference in their nutritional values on Dutch Pro site anyway

16days.......Wheres the rest of it :crying::crying::crying:

I assure you it's coming..... I'm holding them back.... gives everyone else some hope, in thinking they might have a chance...

Keep Watching, and be scared !

:amazon::warrior: :amazon::warrior: :amazon::warrior:

Love that idea @Mossy ! Who doesn’t enjoy a cuppa and a morning j. What’s better that showing it off daily in Live Stoners for all to admire regularly, than collecting dust. Brilliant! I’m just running HPG gear now but next comp....
It’s on !

I assure you it's coming..... I'm holding them back.... gives everyone else some hope, in thinking they might have a chance...

Keep Watching, and be scared !

:amazon::warrior: :amazon::warrior: :amazon::warrior:
Holding them back, talking shite pal ive been following your journal lol!!

I'll see your day 16 pic and raise you a day 14 pic

Photo_1550150411396.jpg

Be afraid, be very afraid.....
[HASHTAG]#scotstockers[/HASHTAG]
[HASHTAG]#mikisforthewin[/HASHTAG]
[HASHTAG]#getitrightupyeez[/HASHTAG]
:pighug:

:headbang:

Guerilla Growers have it tough...:headbang:..and no guarantees at the end of the season.

That was You @Need4Weed ..........?..........
7f14ae651ff5b2bcdd6156f69cd0363abddc0e60db778970307328f0b24eb74a.gif

Great disguise..I didn't recognise you ..and I work with you every day.....:pass:

:crying::crying::crying:

tin-foil-hat-gif-8.gif
Yes..sounds Good to me..........:pass:

Ah @CTb1 .....we woz worrying about you..............:headbang:.................:ill:..plague season...

[HASHTAG]#custom[/HASHTAG] soils ..homemade or bought....?

Roots Organic soil. Just plain rain/water ph @ 6.03

Back