Do you See the THREADMARK button on the bottom left of the post @Mikis ...?...between warn and report..?

I know they can be seen/used on some mobiles...but since I don't own one.....I don't know which ones....:crying:

I assure you it's coming..... I'm holding them back.... gives everyone else some hope, in thinking they might have a chance...

Keep Watching, and be scared !

:amazon::warrior: :amazon::warrior: :amazon::warrior:
I like your enthusiasm and confidence be warned mine are just getting started :woohoo:

upload_2019-2-18_18-47-52.png

:headbang:

@Mossy
I dont have the threadmark bit in posts only at the top and bottom of the page and that only lets me view the current threadmarks.

Screenshot_20190218-174141.png

But since your a wee wizard its already been done :pighug:

Tent is in full on disarray dropped upwards of 20 beans for all the comps so far only a few that are viable

Wanting to drop more but moving in may so might not have the time

Never had as many issues in the seedling stage has to be the crappy weather lol

This big beast is keeping my hopes up(last pic) [emoji41][emoji41]
9ade3d8692fbb1c21db716fe7bcaf381.jpg
a69afff9bcb9d63b5852d34f9d3beef9.jpg
40e8ed86a6f5706a4f8bce61b47a4d30.jpg
becb51a331530d7e27782d864a0ad76b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Whole eggs?interesting for an indoor grow in smaller than a 7-10 gallon pot. happy harvesting!

Was just getting to that one @Eyes on Fire :bighug:..I saw it on tomato growing tips last year but haven't tried it yet...they say add a whole egg and a whole banana into the pot...:headbang:..looks like we are going to Watch it play out....:vibe:

Holding them back, talking shite pal ive been following your journal lol!!

I'll see your day 16 pic and raise you a day 14 pic

View attachment 1016778

Be afraid, be very afraid.....
[HASHTAG]#scotstockers[/HASHTAG]
[HASHTAG]#mikisforthewin[/HASHTAG]
[HASHTAG]#getitrightupyeez[/HASHTAG]
:pighug:
Looking damn good man gonna be monsters for sure

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Thanks, my first time using organic soil, I'm thinking that's what's giving it its explosive growth. So far just plain pH water, I did use some soil balance and kelp but that was during week 1-2.
I used kelp when I was in soil and it really helped in early veg to build a big strong root system fast. I use voodoo juice now. Alot of people tend to ignore root mass exspanders and I think it's the most important part of the plant. The bigger the root the bigger the fruit.

Back