Stole the idea from a friend in the Netherlands lol! He grow huge plants in baskets. i figured it's a nice way to grow a couple extra plants using mostly reflected light. A nice way to try a couple new strains without tying up the whole tent.

Bro love the hanging basket ingenuity :kiss:

Me too......I haven't seen your grow skills...:watering:...but in such an Open field...I'd place me Bets on an ultra Indy....and yours looks ultra indy to me...:biggrin:

Haha! Thanks Mossy! I am still a noob, just been a little lucky, and that is carrying over here. BTW, what doesn't Ultra Indy mean? Sounds really really good, though! Loll!

16days.......

Wheres the rest of it :crying::crying::crying:

:crying:

Well this soil is all off the shelf organics that I mixed togather to make my custom soil.

I got a really good deal at our big box Home Depot store in their outdoor garden centers. Everything was Frozen when I bought it and pinholes in it.
I got a whole cart load of products for $26 and some change.
So I mixed it all together no particular order no particular measurements. Those who know me know I don't measure nothing. But I eye ball equal portions of everything in every pot.
I don't have a large mixing bin that I could use. All I had was a medium sized one about the size of a wheelbarrow and can't mix a lot in that. So it's good for about pot and a half each mix.
So everything's pretty close to the same but I'm sure it's not all the same. I was getting high while I was mixing smoking that Chocolate mint OG LoL.
I mixed up this soil when I mixed up the soil for my entire inside garden this year and it's been cooking for a few weeks now.
O ! I put Alpaca poop in that as well generous portions. Generous portions of everything[emoji12]if it said a cup of this or a cup of that to a square foot. Well I would usually use two cups or three. A shovel full or coffee can full or 2 That's how I grow.

It's all organic and breaks down a lot slower than chemical stuff does.
I can use extra amounts of pretty much everything and get away with it and it's usually good for about three grows depending on how big I grow them.
When I reuse I always add amendments to it to liven it back up before I grow.

I do layering in my pots. flowering nuwts are closer to the upper middle to bottom and growth nuwts mostly in the top.

I like to make sure there's lots of microbes and bacteria in my soil so I use rotting things as well eggs table scraps anything that decomposes and rots. Something's going to eat it and make a terd[emoji90]poop[emoji90]perfect[emoji482]
17ae8e1cb7b2012f944bc0881bde564b.jpg
04dade14aa98d8ac9fd85c009e9e6ae6.jpg
ca26f636a7f713c0524ce8f9621ce893.jpg
0fbac170bcc3e92822b985d8433ef1ca.jpg
061e583ac87b6e603b2159289ea4dda1.jpg
4c1980d6679d271ec341b6f9ab71d6c0.jpg
bb80a27de5e4bb49ad5f39abba31460d.jpg
27d98b5179b4bc09dcf3a922a40a0c30.jpg
7f17664eb9876d66d7fcaef682cdf33d.jpg

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

Wow..........Good Luck.......that is what I call Devotion....:bravo:

Week 3 update. Three Triangle Dragons from Terrestrial Seed Company in 1.5 gallon garbage buckets at 13/14 days in perlite with Maxigro and bloom with cal/mag. Under a 3 panel Mars reflector and the little old school white Mars. @archi
IMAG0299.jpg
IMAG0296.jpg
IMAG0295.jpg
@archie gemmill, @GoAuto6

Last edited:
Not set up any of the autopots yet and upped feed to .5ml/L Calmag and 1ml/L Dutch Pro A+B Soft Water. Turns out I was sent original not autoflower feed by mistake (ebay vendor not Dutch Pro). Can't see any difference in their nutritional values on Dutch Pro site anyway

#gohigh'n'Dry :amazon:

I assure you it's coming..... I'm holding them back.... gives everyone else some hope, in thinking they might have a chance...

Keep Watching, and be scared !

:amazon::warrior: :amazon::warrior: :amazon::warrior:

200.gif

Love that idea @Mossy ! Who doesn’t enjoy a cuppa and a morning j. What’s better that showing it off daily in Live Stoners for all to admire regularly, than collecting dust. Brilliant! I’m just running HPG gear now but next comp....
It’s on !

'Zactly @BCBudlady :coffee: ....who says [HASHTAG]#healingpathgenetics[/HASHTAG] ain't gonna Win it...:d5:..Mossy Ancient Wisdom...

It's the Grower that makes the Breeder Look great....:watering:

Roots Organic soil. Just plain rain/water ph @ 6.03

Cheers @Bigg Al ..I'm sure any of the Winers will give us a round up of their kit so new growers can See what performs...:headbang:

@Mossy
I dont have the threadmark bit in posts only at the top and bottom of the page and that only lets me view the current threadmarks.

View attachment 1016800
But since your a wee wizard its already been done :pighug:

I'll see what @TheMongol says..I know he had them on his..but if you can't..or anyone else wants to declare and can't TAG ME IN...coz this Battle is going to fast for me to cover every post..:biggrin:

These are what we have so far....

upload_2019-2-18_19-27-12.png

Stole the idea from a friend in the Netherlands lol! He grow huge plants in baskets. i figured it's a nice way to grow a couple extra plants using mostly reflected light. A nice way to try a couple new strains without tying up the whole tent.

Top Tip...:headbang:

Haha! Thanks Mossy! I am still a noob, just been a little lucky, and that is carrying over here. BTW, what doesn't Ultra Indy mean? Sounds really really good, though! Loll!

Indica ...they tend to have the Fattest Buds..:headbang:..me Mother always says..it is surprising how much hard work goes into being Lucky...:coffee:

Week 3 update. Three Triangle Dragons from Terrestrial Seed Company in 1.5 gallon garbage buckets at 13/14 days in perlite with Maxigro and bloom with cal/mag. Under a 3 panel Mars reflector and the little old school white Mars. @archiView attachment 1016667 View attachment 1016668 View attachment 1016672 @archie gemmill, @GoAuto6

Looking Lush @natertots ..that is going to be a Bonney one...:headbang:

Tent is in full on disarray dropped upwards of 20 beans for all the comps so far only a few that are viable

Wanting to drop more but moving in may so might not have the time

Never had as many issues in the seedling stage has to be the crappy weather lol

This big beast is keeping my hopes up(last pic) [emoji41][emoji41]
9ade3d8692fbb1c21db716fe7bcaf381.jpg
a69afff9bcb9d63b5852d34f9d3beef9.jpg
40e8ed86a6f5706a4f8bce61b47a4d30.jpg
becb51a331530d7e27782d864a0ad76b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

:vibes: Sent @IzzyTheGrower ..Hope they finish in your time scale...

Back