Frogsters went a bit quiet :crying::crying:

Pick-a-fight.jpg

[HASHTAG]#SCOTSTOCKERS[/HASHTAG]

EBB099F3-D263-497E-9128-9C215C8E2F89.jpeg
Checking for week 3 . @hecno , Here are
Orange Assault x Bluetooth Autoregs at Day 18 from germ.
Multipot now down to 3 ... biggest one snipped at soil- sexed as male. The 3 remaining look to be girls. Single square pot is a male.
Not sure if I will kill off one or two of the girls.

I'll see what @TheMongol says..I know he had them on his..but if you can't..or anyone else wants to declare and can't TAG ME IN...coz this Battle is going to fast for me to cover every post..:biggrin:

These are what we have so far....
Thanks @Mossy :pass:

Aw @Mikis look here..:doc3:
20190218_200437.jpg

Problem solved?:pass:

Hobbsey suggested a proper small trophy/dust collector..cough..but I Thought much more useable if the AFN Cup..was a Cup...

@archie gemmill style [HASHTAG]#showusyourcup[/HASHTAG] :cheers: ..you know if you had an AFN Grower of the Year 2019 cup for your tea/coffee it would be In every one of your 2020 photos..just to wind everyone else up. ...:funny:

I See it now..:headbang:...and I've thread marked you.
I saw it in a quote and have been back 5 pages trying to find the original post....:pass:

Done now...:biggrin:
It certainly would also be my avatar lol

Aww, no way:shrug:...me started this manic Monday thinking what a boring Monday...:pass:....no traffic at all...:hookah:... all Stoners at work and busy...:oops1:...coming back and you guys turn of this thread to runaway..:nono:...have to catch up...:pass:

Frogsters went a bit quiet :crying::crying:

View attachment 1016824

[HASHTAG]#SCOTSTOCKERS[/HASHTAG]

Nah..... Just sitting here..... fine tuning my tent..... OK...... Done.....

Here we go......

See you all at the finish line..... (well I hope all of you)..... I'll look over my shoulder for you).

:amazon: :amazon: :amazon: :pass: :amazon: :amazon: :amazon:

Back