@pop22 this was my last haze xxl. Somewhere round 180 gs in journal here somewhere. See heavy roots coming off sides near top? There was no soil there till she started flowering. She grew them halfway through her life creating more roots bigger plant. Again only my opinion guys
20190216_125723.jpg
20190216_125739.jpg
and as you can see @Mossy my hands arent that little lol

Basically what im thinking or my opinion anyways and i think @Alchemy was saying same thing was if u let her grow spindly as long as my last pic tap root then backfill with soil that would be twice as much root under soil to create more root fibers off the main to make bigger plant. No? What you guys think? Makes sense to me but im not saying factual. But thats my secret. How else can a broke ass like me, same mars hydros for 5 years, all blue lights burnt, still using cat litter buckets, same an nutes 6 years, grow area no ventilation, $80 hps off ebay cant even power my m/h yet always pull 100+ gs. Its all documented on here. Last thing id do was try make someone believe a myth, trying help people too homie

Last edited:
I am going to have to pull out of the general battle. Something has been beating up my seedlings come to find out my coco was very acidic. I get this from time to time. I will have to start soaking it in phd water before mixing I to my medium
Sorry to hear! Can always start a few more and grow along.

Back