0D47F461-ECC9-49B7-A9FD-AC00609819CF.jpeg
Week 3 update for the Zamnesia Gorilla Glue @St. Tom

Good day to you all,
She was topped this week other than that nothing to report!

Have a good weekend all! :cheers:

...I'm not sure, I was just messing lol....

Hello Mongol

Did someone mention the new Rule @Vapo69 .....?..................:what?:...If the members outgrow the Staff Team....we are swapping places end of 2019....:yoinks:...Yup.......:smoker:....I Think it is only Fair......

Think on that when you members are adding your ferts........:watering:...it Could be a Trap..............

Yay [HASHTAG]#staffteam[/HASHTAG] :amazon:

Did someone mention the new Rule @Vapo69 .....?..................:what?:...If the members outgrow the Staff Team....we are swapping places end of 2019....:yoinks:...Yup.......:smoker:....I Think it is only Fair......

Think on that when you members are adding your ferts........:watering:...it Could be a Trap..............

Yay [HASHTAG]#staffteam[/HASHTAG] :amazon:

Really???

Well then I am buying some milk. Probably extra fortified super duper milk that builds muscle.
"Game on Warriors" I am coming for your Titles. :pighug:

I am going to have to pull out of the general battle. Something has been beating up my seedlings come to find out my coco was very acidic. I get this from time to time. I will have to start soaking it in phd water before mixing I to my medium

I am going to have to pull out of the general battle. Something has been beating up my seedlings come to find out my coco was very acidic. I get this from time to time. I will have to start soaking it in phd water before mixing I to my medium

Oh no :nono: so sorry bro :vibes:

Back