SEEDSTOCKERS: @Bailey
GENERAL: @archie gemmill

WEEKLY UPDATE

Day 11 above ground.
Reservoir change today.
She was looking a tad too pale, so I bumped up the nutes a tad. I didn't change the calmag as she is not having any issues

NUTRIENTS (70 Litre res):

Megacrop: 36.98g
Cal Mag Pro: 5g
Sweet Candy: 18.49g

Also 7ml of AtaClean
I considered adding a Silicon additive, but decided to hold off as Megacrop 2.0 has increased Silicon.

ENVIRONMENT:
Air temp: 25C
Humidity: 68.5%
Water temp: 18.5C
pH: 6.2
ppm: 730 (520 with base tap water ppm removed)
Still running my small and medium Air Pumps, but that may change by the end of the weekend if the roots keep developing as they are.

day011-001-jpg.1015504

day011-002-jpg.1015505
Thanks m8 she will take off now roots have hit the rez

Yeah i use it in my living soils. It is a carb load for the myco. It actually feeds them, i use more of the rice baby food (the powdered stuff) in a box. It has a ton of minerals and other micro/macro bennies
Can you post a pic of the brand you use as I always use mykos and belive it's why my plants grow so well and if I can feed them so they work harder win win

:crying::crying::crying: Morning @hairyman :bighug:....had me howling.

I always find it funny what can set Stoners off...:coffee:..if someone says they need to medicate their granny..ever one is on side..most will put suggestions forward and wish them Luck..:headbang:..but if they come in for cannabis meds for their dog..we get Reported Posts pinging off all over the place...

One of the staff had a great handle on cannabis animal meds..but we couldn't put his work on main forum because of the complaints it generated.

Who's Talking the Talk and who is Walking the Walk .....?.....:amazon:

There are over 100 start up Teams in here...but at the end of 3 months...there will Only be 1 Winner......

SHnz.gif

Don't Fight over the theory...........Simply Prove it........:amazon:

You have the Arena.

And...you can Educate 100(0) growers as you do...:headbang:
And the winner will be me lol :amazon:
tenor.gif

Morning all battle combatants:pass:

Afternoon @TheMongol :bighug:@Vapo69 :bighug:

Thats right aunty!! I will be dinafem grower of the year haha. Yall can have general, she no looks so good Hahahahaha. Tomorrow @Mossy i show you what a 300 g plant on day 26 look like, ok? Morning peeps

Challenge accepted and threadmarked @faded187 ........
giphy.gif

Morning folks we are on weeks 3 updates just a heads up

[HASHTAG]#flashyourbush[/HASHTAG] for @St. Tom :salute:...

I do update tomorrow in daylight. But here she is cozy. Day 25 and gonna be a beast!!View attachment 1015694

She certainly has the structure to support a [HASHTAG]#beaster[/HASHTAG] .....:yeah:...sure you can handle her......................?

:crying:

I didn't know we had battle last year, i been winning dinafem best pic thread 1st or 2nd every 2 months. How u think i got so many seeds lol. Went through 4 grinders already, stickers everywhere, only shirts i wear dinafem lmao. Walking advertisement lmfao

Yeah..yeah..that's what they all say......:crying:

Thanks m8 she will take off now roots have hit the rez

Afternoon @Bailey :pass:did you get your omlette this morning....?.........................:chef:

I'm gonna have to sack the butcher...he keeps putting an odd number of chops in our meat pack..and hubby always Claims the Spare.... :nono:

IMG_6202.JPG

Afternoon @TheMongol :bighug:@Vapo69 :bighug:

Challenge accepted and threadmarked @faded187 ........
giphy.gif

[HASHTAG]#flashyourbush[/HASHTAG] for @St. Tom :salute:...

She certainly has the structure to support a [HASHTAG]#beaster[/HASHTAG] .....:yeah:...sure you can handle her......................?

:crying:

Yeah..yeah..that's what they all say......:crying:

Afternoon @Bailey :pass:did you get your omlette this morning....?.........................:chef:

I'm gonna have to sack the butcher...he keeps putting an odd number of chops in our meat pack..and hubby always Claims the Spare.... :nono:

View attachment 1015702
Afternoon my good friend
No I didn't I spoke about it last night and turns out we have no corned beef in the cupboard but all good as we're about to head out shopping and I'll definitely be having it tomorrow.
Gready so n so cut it in half sharing is caring

Gready so n so cut it in half sharing is caring

:crying: I keep saying if I ever ant to kill him I'll make him a shepherds pie in a pig trough..coz I know he'd try to eat the Lot and go Bang...
And..
That is before he has the munchies...:pass:..when he has the munchies you wouldn't dare drop any gravy on your wrist...

tenor.gif

we're about to head out shopping and I'll definitely be having it tomorrow.

IMG_6204.JPG

Corned beef hash for his breakfast tomorrow...:smoker:...

Back