:crying::crying::crying: Morning @hairyman :bighug:....had me howling.

I always find it funny what can set Stoners off...:coffee:..if someone says they need to medicate their granny..ever one is on side..most will put suggestions forward and wish them Luck..:headbang:..but if they come in for cannabis meds for their dog..we get Reported Posts pinging off all over the place...

One of the staff had a great handle on cannabis animal meds..but we couldn't put his work on main forum because of the complaints it generated.

Who's Talking the Talk and who is Walking the Walk .....?.....:amazon:

There are over 100 start up Teams in here...but at the end of 3 months...there will Only be 1 Winner......

SHnz.gif

Don't Fight over the theory...........Simply Prove it........:amazon:

You have the Arena.

And...you can Educate 100(0) growers as you do...:headbang:
Thats right aunty!! I will be dinafem grower of the year haha. Yall can have general, she no looks so good Hahahahaha. Tomorrow @Mossy i show you what a 300 g plant on day 26 look like, ok? Morning peeps

Thats right aunty!! I will be dinafem grower of the year haha. Yall can have general, she no looks so good Hahahahaha. Tomorrow @Mossy i show you what a 300 g plant on day 26 look like, ok? Morning peeps
Faded are coming after my title for dinafem I won last years :pass::bighug:

Faded are coming after my title for dinafem I won last years :pass::bighug:
I didn't know we had battle last year, i been winning dinafem best pic thread 1st or 2nd every 2 months. How u think i got so many seeds lol. Went through 4 grinders already, stickers everywhere, only shirts i wear dinafem lmao. Walking advertisement lmfao

Back