I want to see a 10" seedling with a 10" root. I also want an explanation of just what doing this is suppose to accomplish. What a seedling needs is enough feeder roots to start feeding the first set of true leaves, not more water the the root coming from the tap is reaching for. Doing this, your making the poor seedling consume what little energy it has, that's needed to build that first set of true leaves. IMO, this is how garden myths get started.
You answered your own question by saying "What a seedling needs is enough feeder roots to start feeding the first set of true leaves"
And what the hell you think that 10 inch STRETCHED seedlings stem is gonna turn into once barried in dirt, I dont spread myths google head. Bigger roots, bigger, better and hardier plants, use common sence bro.

And do you think its a task to make a seedling stretch? As you said,"Id like to see a.10 inch seedling" surprised you haven't ever bro lol
Edit: get down to the nitty gritty the benefit is a much larger root zone compared to another its same age.

Last edited:
Everything was pointing to it being an unseasonably cold winter this year....:headbang:...weather always is and always will be cyclical..

Photo it for us..so we can all see....:headbang:
Sure definitely bc im forsure gonna do it this year outdoor.
Edit: I truly think it be a perfect tek for indoor autos, since 5 gallon buckets are so nice and long. When I do it ill make a thread called the seedling strech TEK, think it would do alot for autos.

Last edited:
Hey yall check this dinafem og kush day 27. 1 gallon pot.
20190215_134156.jpg
that ther is a good root zone

Sorry, didn't know comments weren't allowed... And because I don't believe it, doesn't mean I don't want to se it lol!
no offense meant
Lol people are allowed to offend one another whats wrong with offending people, I dont understand that lmao

Afternoon @Mossy :toke:

Only 5 hours later :woohoo1:

@faded187 Was allways on the naughty:thumbsup: step don't you recall the cult of fimmers he started and the rebellion against them from the opposing female genitalia mutilation party :rofl: the things you remember :coffee:

And well done everyone on not starting a fight over roots :thumbsup:

L
Afternoon @Mossy :toke:

Only 5 hours later :woohoo1:

@faded187 Was allways on the naughty:thumbsup: step don't you recall the cult of fimmers he started and the rebellion against them from the opposing female genitalia mutilation party :rofl: the things you remember :coffee:

And well done everyone on not starting a fight over roots :thumbsup:
Lmao. Cult of fimmers hehehehe. @MesaBoogie @Mavadines have caught the fever!! Lol

SEEDSTOCKERS: @Bailey
GENERAL: @archie gemmill

WEEKLY UPDATE

Day 11 above ground.
Reservoir change today.
She was looking a tad too pale, so I bumped up the nutes a tad. I didn't change the calmag as she is not having any issues

NUTRIENTS (70 Litre res):

Megacrop: 36.98g
Cal Mag Pro: 5g
Sweet Candy: 18.49g

Also 7ml of AtaClean
I considered adding a Silicon additive, but decided to hold off as Megacrop 2.0 has increased Silicon.

ENVIRONMENT:
Air temp: 25C
Humidity: 68.5%
Water temp: 18.5C
pH: 6.2
ppm: 730 (520 with base tap water ppm removed)
Still running my small and medium Air Pumps, but that may change by the end of the weekend if the roots keep developing as they are.

day011-001-jpg.1015504

day011-002-jpg.1015505

I used 2 fim alot thought it was just som I figured out from not topping correct, found out later it was a TEK lol did same thing with monster cropping.

I also figured out if you pluck off the very new top shade leaves itll bring those nodes to the top,really liked that bc you dont have to top at all to get a bushy plant.
Just remembered fim means Fk I missed dont it lol

Back