S.O.D.K is a fun one to grow....good daytime toke as well! I have another one in the garden now :smoking:
20190117_133517.jpg

My first Ripley's and sodk

Definitely Tom:pass:all LED's i growed before Ca and Mag issues got fixed after week 2-4 in that supersoil i'm growing in, but this LED sucks it out at all, have to add TNC Calmag every 2. watering, have to get used to it, but plants like it.
i found that with the sanlights i will be going a little heavier this time around also tag me if you do get to test them new leds pal i love a good journal

Week 3 Update

All plants 16 Days Old

Lights:- 7 x Autocobs 3500k (1 per plant - 30" height, with reflectors) 20 hrs on / 4 hrs off
Actual Temps:- Constant 27c/26c Day & Night (Night temps will be reduced at around week 4)
Actual Rh:- Constant 65% Last 2 weeks (reduced to 60% from today)
Feed:- Ferro Nutrients full range, (Grow A + B, Roots, Crop, Enzyme Plus)
Additives:- Mammoth P, Roots Excelsior, Silicone, Magnesium
Delivery Method:- Via Reservoir and Autopots
Feed Values:- Ph 5.8 & Ec 1.7
VPD:- 1.0 kPa Average

Tag @archie gemmill - General Battle
Day 16.jpg

Tag @St. Tom - Zamnesia "Girl Scout Cookies"
Plant 1 was "Fim'd" today (as an experiment)
Day 16 Plant 1.jpg

Day 16 Plant 2.jpg

Tag @Bailey - Seed Stockers "Candy Dawg"
Day 16 Plant 1.jpg

Day 16 Plant 2.jpg

Tag @woody - Bomb Seeds "THC Bomb"
Plant 1 Day 16.jpg

Plant 2 Day 16.jpg

Tag @Need4Weed - Autoseeds "Purple Stilton"
Day 16.jpg

Environmental Data Todays Log
Pulse 16 th Feb.jpg

Journals linked in my Signature below
@CannaZone Tier 1
:pass:

Last edited:
SEE... ....MWAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!..:crying:..Ahem!!!...... @St. Tom ......peel those peepers because my Week 3 update is about to begin.....3...2....1....action........Hello everyone....Vapo here :toke:.....not much going on for the Zamnesia Cherry Buuuuuuuud..... apart from some quality upwards growing.....both these ladies look strong,I am happy to say....still a few light blotches on the 3 finger leaves......but they won't be there much longer :muahaha:....it's day 16 for these ladies and they move to Wk 3 of my most excellently designed feed chart :tang::tang: haha I am LOVING being in these comps with you all, I have to say and the view from super omnia will be fantastic :headbang:...:smiley1::astar:...Thank you and goodnight:smiley1:
20190216_205105_resized.jpg
20190216_205056_resized.jpg

@St. Tom

Zamnesia GSC week 3 update.. she went into the 15L auto pot on Tuesday, there was a lot of root at the bottom of the tiny pot she was crammed into, I gave them a tickle to loosen them up and stuck it in a load of coco, Perlite with some clay pebbles at the bottom. Soaked coco with 1ml of A&B and 0.5ml of Take root. She’s a bit small so far but this seems to be the way with my GSCs and they usually do the business.

Pic..
2c30e83b3f3d4f01ba20e64358deec94.jpg

Nice and healthy so far. [emoji1694]

@Need4Weed

Auto seeds Sucker punch week 3 update..

She’s been in her new 15L auto pot since Tuesday, a bit in the shade of the other mother truckers still in the tent so she’s very lanky so far. Hopefully we’ll rectify that in the next week or two.. I’ve stood the bitch on an upturned bucket for now and will drop the lamp down when the others are harvested on Monday.

Coco soaked at 1ml/L A&B and 0.5 Take root, pH 5.9.
d082445caf6deebd491f2b9f1b6b0015.jpg

Looks pretty good so far..

I havnt seen everyone entries but i tell ya what, im glad @mugwamp ain't doin dinafem, man his shits on fire!!
Hey don't jinx it :crying: it's only my 2nd grow and first time topping!!! Half of what I do is guess work and the other half blind luck :rofl: but thanks anyway :pass:

Back