I have declared my battle plant @SOOTDAWG
This girl got mad at her companion and asked him to leave!
20190215_184032.jpg
20190215_223758.jpg
20190215_184019.jpg

He was a fine specimen of a male too! That's him in the back.
20190215_223742.jpg
20190215_223736.jpg

Feeder roots begin near the surface, not in the depths. The first 4 -6" of the rootzone are the most important, and what everyone calls the tap root is seeking water not O2 and nutrients.

Here's a quote from Dutch Passion's blog

"
Q. What is the cannabis tap root and why is it so important

1. The tap root is the strong main root which emerges from a germinated cannabis seed. Experienced growers know it is important not to damage the tap root, doing so will slow down plant growth. But contrary to popular opinion the tap root is not essential to cannabis growth, plants grown from cuttings don’t have a traditional tap root yet they still produce large plants which are genetically identical to the mother plant.
My point is I don't see where the length of the tap root has any bearing on plant size. I find no science to support your conjecture. I want to see a comparative grow of seedlings allowed to stretch this much VS normally grown plants. And one of each is not a valid test.

i never made any inference to it being hard to do, i question the validity of doing so.

And a myth is is a story told to you by anyone else that has no supporting evidence. And I didn't say you started a myth, but that you may be spreading one. If we were to believe every old tale told by old time cannabis growers, we'd all be planting according to the signs of the Zodiac and pissing on our plants while chanting and dancing backwards.....

back up your words with evidence, not hostility. What I post isn't put out there to annoy you, i don't know you and have no reason to. I post replies to stimulate a discussion that may or may not bring out facts to support or deny a statement. If that offends you, it wasn't meant to. i'll not however apologize for stating an opinion, injecting factual information, or questioning anyone's assertions regarding how plants function.

Bro ill be honest all I read, was this...Feeder roots begin near the surface, not in the depths. The first 4 -6" of therootzone are the most important, andwhat everyone calls the tap root isseeking water not O2 and nutrients.

Your a very young guy obviously... and if your a post millennial(born after 96) that makes alot of sense.
Like u said above, feeder roots begin at the surface what im saying changes that in a way, youngin. Of course they BEGIN at the surface, but common sense lets you know however far the tap travels the feeders follow.
trees also have feeder roots they can go down extremely far and rise above the ground as a hard wood.
The 100% fact of what I said was, that entire stem will grow roots... making a bigger root system for a plant of that age normally, just by stretching the seedling.

It seems your real problem is som1 giving info you haven't read from google.

Like you copied all that info,.and some reason you put your faith in it being true...

Difference between us bubba is I write books n you read them

Like me some :vibes:when I’m relaxing, toking and learning in this great thread. Just sayin.

Bro ill be honest all I read, was this...Feeder roots begin near the surface, not in the depths. The first 4 -6" of therootzone are the most important, andwhat everyone calls the tap root isseeking water not O2 and nutrients.

Your a very young guy obviously... and if your a post millennial(born after 96) that makes alot of sense.
Like u said above, feeder roots begin at the surface what im saying changes that in a way, youngin. Of course they BEGIN at the surface, but common sense lets you know however far the tap travels the feeders follow.
trees also have feeder roots they can go down extremely far and rise above the ground as a hard wood.
The 100% fact of what I said was, that entire stem will grow roots... making a bigger root system for a plant of that age normally, just by stretching the seedling.

Like you copied all that info,.and some reason you put your faith in it being true...

What books have you written mate??

Yes sir!!!!!

i found that with the sanlights i will be going a little heavier this time around also tag me if you do get to test them new leds pal i love a good journal
Me don't get em:shrug:

Back