How does the coconut milk do @Growtogrow ..? I have access to coco milk..:pass:
Well it's hard to say what it dose alone.. But with all the other amendments and ingredients that put into the soil and I make my tea out of I'm sure it's just part of the big recipe for the greater outcome.
Like animal milk it has essential amino acids and proteins fats sugars and the building blocks of life in it so when that breaks down it goes to the microbes the microbes love it then your plant loves it[emoji482]

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

@Mossy

Morning / Afternoon Aunty :bighug:

Afternoon now @Frogster :bighug:..you updates as usual..perfect..:bravo:..Thank you..

Gotya bro plants are all looking great top job as always m8

Afternoon @Bailey :bighug:..sharing one....:pass:

Well it's hard to say what it dose alone.. But with all the other amendments and ingredients that put into the soil and I make my tea out of I'm sure it's just part of the big recipe for the greater outcome.
Like animal milk it has essential amino acids and proteins fats sugars and the building blocks of life in it so when that breaks down it goes to the microbes the microbes love it then your plant loves it[emoji482]

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

Cheers @Growtogrow :headbang: it has a Lott of good stuff in it...

:yeah: Makes your Buds grow................................................apparently....................:crying:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/science/coconut-milk-makes-womens-breasts-14002777

@Alchemy
If i have a 3 gallon pot filled to the top and plant a seedling normally. The pot normally ends up root bound top to bottom.
Is the point of your theory that when you top up with soil the new root growth from the previously exposed stem creates a greater volume of feeder roots that take up more water/nutrients compared to normal planting?

Cuz a 3 gallon pot of roots is the same amount of root mass no matter what way the pot is filled or topped up?

Im not bashing anyone just curious?
In fact im a pure hydro grower so it doesnt affect my grows at all.

I know we can all have a discussion and keep it civil too :smoking:

:pass::pass:
No im not talking about just topping off with soil, im talking about creating a larger root zone at a younger age.

In theory by what im saying to do, would make for a much younger plant filling that same 3 gallon pot in a faster time period.
Bc how ever tall you stretch that seedling 4inch, 6inch, 10inch. All of that baby stem length will be burried and turned into roots pretty dag on quick.

Its expanding your root system from the start from.the stretch.

:crying: I keep saying if I ever ant to kill him I'll make him a shepherds pie in a pig trough..coz I know he'd try to eat the Lot and go Bang...
And..
That is before he has the munchies...:pass:..when he has the munchies you wouldn't dare drop any gravy on your wrist...

tenor.gif

View attachment 1015718

Corned beef hash for his breakfast tomorrow...:smoker:...
Ha ha brilliant
I've just finnished my cornbeff omlete best breakfast ever gotta try this folks

Back