Thanks. I almost forgot to take pics of all my plants this week. Its that crazy time of year when i dont have time to pause for pics. [emoji23] but at least the girls are still putting out [emoji91]

Fire one off for me [emoji108] HG

"Sent for processing" sounds interesting. To a business? What's the cost to process a plant? I just got my first look, and hit, of what the new dispensaries are selling here and they are charging $70.US for what looked like about half of a milliliter. Pre cartridged by big pharma for a specific cheap vape they sell patients for $8. Plus a few hundred+ more for the doctor and the card. It changed my ailing friends life for the better so I can'l knock it..

Terrestrial Bean Co. battle peeps @natertots :pass:@Alchemy :pass:@E Grower :pass:@Mizzo81 :pass:a part time eejit couldnt be found,and i pulled the short straw :oops1: so i guess you @ me with TBC updates....please check page 1 and or threadmark posts https://www.autoflower.org/threads/terrestrial-bean-company.69461/ are the updates upto date ?
:pighug:

:pighug: no @archie gemmill it is alright Bud..I'll take TBC....:headbang:..oh just a Thought..is [HASHTAG]#terrestrial bean co.[/HASHTAG] not the Aus Team..with @hecno as Boss...?

Week 2 update. (14 Days) @Bailey @TheMongol @archie gemmill
Well, it’s been an emotional but amazing 5 days.
On day 9 I accidentally chopped my northern lights seedling clean in two. I piled up some dirt around the chopped stem and hoped for the best...... the first two leaves started to turn brown and I thought it was all over until I noticed new leaves growing on day 12!! I honestly can’t believe it! Has anyone else ever done this? Anyway, she is still on plain water PH’d to 6.3 and is being sprayed daily with rhizotonic/seaweed extract & Epsom.
I’ve moved her 6 inches closer to the light and the new growth/leaves seem happy.
No other changes have been made.
Here she is nestled amongst the dense foliage of ma ganja garden!
View attachment 1013084

On my first season I couldn't get Masterlow to germ...everything else like rats up a drain pipe...I got 1 plant out of 10..she got to sex and a storms snapped her in half at root level...I saw her wilt...packed up the soil around her to support the break and she finished...:headbang:

It was also how I learned that Auto's do clone...:pass:..I Thought she would die so I had nowt to lose trying..and it worked..

Good Luck for her...:headbang:

Wk2 update

@archiegemmill
0a6cf6abb5c80a93a0e9539a991d51eb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Oh..ultra sati looking little bird down in the right corner @DGrowgirl ...I haven't seen a 3 leafer in a while...:headbang:

@Need4Weed @Mossy autoseeds chemdog week 2 update
ae84567c6ff1b5fadf89ca9c528d124b.jpg

Fire one off for me [emoji108] HG

Healthy green :headbang:..good growing @Hypathetical Gardener

The Dina's have landed in Canada ! Pulled the seeds out of a cold mail box on Thursday (-45). Gave her a few hours to warm up and into some paper towel/zip lock bag a Dinafem Cheese XXL went. After a little confusion as to if she could be in this comp or not, here she is 1 hour old on the 9th. So if any of you wanted to know if your seedlings are safe in the mail in cold temps, well yes they are.

Day 1, hour 1. Solo cup PH'd water to 6.5 with Vitamin B sups.
hour1.jpg

I didn't plant her deep enough so she still had her seed, I gave her a little helping hand with a toothpick. She didn't mind. She's just happy to be out of the cold under a autocob.

Soil: Sunshine mix#4 blue label. Mixed in about 20ish% coco and a few handfuls of perlite.
Light: Autocob
Nutes: GH Flora Series, Optic foliar, big bud bloom booster, Calnesium, Jakes Vb1 (b1,b6 and b12 supplement), and Molasses.
Climate: about 40-50% RH and 73-75 temps.

@TheMongol

Last edited:
The Dina's have landed in Canada ! Pulled the seeds out of a cold mail box on Thursday (-45). Gave her a few hours to warm up and into some paper towel/zip lock bag a Dinafem Cheese XXL went. After a little confusion as to if she could be in this comp or not, here she is 1 hour old on the 9th. So if any of you wanted to know if your seedlings are safe in the mail in cold temps, well yes they are.

Day 1, hour 1. Solo cup PH'd water to 6.5 with Vitamin B sups.
View attachment 1013364

I didn't plant her deep enough so she still had her seed, I gave her a little helping hand with a toothpick. She didn't mind. She's just happy to be out of the cold under a autocob.

Soil: Sunshine mix#4 blue label. Mixed in about 20ish% coco and a few handfuls of perlite.
Light: Autocob
Nutes: GH Flora Series, Optic foliar, big bud bloom booster, Calnesium, Jakes Vb1 (b1,b6 and b12 supplement), and Molasses.
Climate: about 40-50% RH and 73-75 temps.

@TheMongol
There you go my man!:d5: that's exactly how it should be done:bighug:here passing your Monday blunt:pass:

Now you can watch yourself me updating your own threadmark in Dinafem battle thread....
Screenshot_20190211-120624_Samsung Internet.jpg

Back