The Dina's have landed in Canada ! Pulled the seeds out of a cold mail box on Thursday (-45). Gave her a few hours to warm up and into some paper towel/zip lock bag a Dinafem Cheese XXL went. After a little confusion as to if she could be in this comp or not, here she is 1 hour old on the 9th. So if any of you wanted to know if your seedlings are safe in the mail in cold temps, well yes they are.

Day 1, hour 1. Solo cup PH'd water to 6.5 with Vitamin B sups.
View attachment 1013364

I didn't plant her deep enough so she still had her seed, I gave her a little helping hand with a toothpick. She didn't mind. She's just happy to be out of the cold under a autocob.

Soil: Sunshine mix#4 blue label. Mixed in about 20ish% coco and a few handfuls of perlite.
Light: Autocob
Nutes: GH Flora Series, Optic foliar, big bud bloom booster, Calnesium, Jakes Vb1 (b1,b6 and b12 supplement), and Molasses.
Climate: about 40-50% RH and 73-75 temps.

@TheMongol
Hey @MesaBoogie if u got a couple bucks to spare bro i highly recommend advance nutrients roots, voodoo, piranha and tarantula. Through some in there once in early veg and once right pre flower. Roots will explode homie!! My rootballs doubled in size with long solid tap roots. Just suggestion bro.. 250 ml bottles last u quite few grows

@Bailey

Seed Stockers Fruit Cake.
Week 2 Update.

Both girls plodding along fine.
One has slowed down on vertical growth but is fattening out nicely. The other is starting to shoot for the sky!
They were given their second feed the other night and il turn on the autopots tomorrow!
I will also top them both tomorrow.
There is now a third fruit cake seedling in the tent and two wee weird looking og kush will join in the next couple of days also.
No changes made to feed or conditions.

View attachment 1013211 View attachment 1013214 View attachment 1013216 View attachment 1013217
Looking sweet m8 thanks got ya updated

WEEK 2 UPDATE TIME: @St. Tom you are my battle leader....... so that was your tag :d5: my Zamnesia Cherry Bud babies are doing well, they moved over to week 2 of my feeding chart yesterday.....but didn't need a feed until today......they seem to be enjoying themselves :headbang: ....
PH = 6.00
EC = 1.6
.......both seem strong and are growing well, seeing as they are supposed to be on the shorter side, I have left them down near the floor to encourage a bit of height, wether or not this works remains to be seen.........Battle on!:amazon:
20190211_103326_resized.jpg
20190211_103335_resized.jpg

Last edited:
Understandable but right now their all seedlings and nothing really to report on so I figured I'd save alot of time and effort and also not fill up half the thread page with 13 pictures of seedlings that all look the same you know what I mean? Like I said I plan on giving more disruptive posts and pics once theirs something to see and say wich hopfully will be sooner rather than later.
Cool m8 I see ure thinking just some friendly advice

I'll have 1 with you too @TheMongol ........:pass:..got a nice fresh dried bud I harvested the other day...I couldn't resist the terps...
Oooooh, it is sharing blunt Monday:pass:and with Mossys fresh weed:smoking: is it a Dragon?:dragon3:Thanks Moma:bighug:
Most definitely when I first starting growing I used to cut them down to early after a grow or 2 I never made that mistake again
Heya Brother sharing Monday blunt:pass:do i remember you own a barber shop and work in?:shrug:

That is frickin awesome!! 40 acre ranch? Lol
:pass:
UPDATE TIME: @St. Tom you are my battle leader....... so that was your tag :d5: my Zamnesia Cherry Bud babies are doing well, they moved over to week 2 of my feeding chart yesterday.....but didn't need a feed until today......they seem to be enjoying themselves :headbang: ....
PH = 6.00
EC = 1.6
.......both seem strong and are growing well, seeing as they are supposed to be on the shorter side, I have left them down near the floor to encourage a bit of height, wether or not this works remains to be seen.........Battle on!:amazon:View attachment 1013375 View attachment 1013376

:pass:

Back