@Need4Weed @Mossy autoseeds chemdog week 2 update
ae84567c6ff1b5fadf89ca9c528d124b.jpg

Fire one off for me [emoji108] HG

Was it you pal? who had the really small hands :rofl:

So how much of a footprint did that girl take up :pop:

:thumbsup::toke:
The whole 3×3×7 LOL why you think i have 3 one gallons goin with this cheese xxl, i expect to see over 300 dry gs on this one. Saved space just for her. I can finish these lil ones fast

Last edited:
@Bailey

Seed Stockers Fruit Cake.
Week 2 Update.

Both girls plodding along fine.
One has slowed down on vertical growth but is fattening out nicely. The other is starting to shoot for the sky!
They were given their second feed the other night and il turn on the autopots tomorrow!
I will also top them both tomorrow.
There is now a third fruit cake seedling in the tent and two wee weird looking og kush will join in the next couple of days also.
No changes made to feed or conditions.

Photo_1549844881046.jpg
Photo_1549844877423.jpg
Photo_1549844891269.jpg
Photo_1549844886059.jpg

I only put the 3 in a 1gal pot this round because they are regs. Usually its only 1 per 1gal pot for 21 days or so and then they are placed in 10gal fabric pots and left outdoors full time :thumbsup:.
I plan on doing that in the spring putting multiple plants in one big square box made out of the polypropylene used to make fabric pots. I bought a big roll of it and plan on making a couple 12 gallon box shapes with gorilla style drip system to irrigate. I'm interested to see how your come out. Have you done this before? If so id appreciate any feedback you got.

Back