Week 2 update. (14 Days) @Bailey @TheMongol @archie gemmill
Well, it’s been an emotional but amazing 5 days.
On day 9 I accidentally chopped my northern lights seedling clean in two. I piled up some dirt around the chopped stem and hoped for the best...... the first two leaves started to turn brown and I thought it was all over until I noticed new leaves growing on day 12!! I honestly can’t believe it! Has anyone else ever done this? Anyway, she is still on plain water PH’d to 6.3 and is being sprayed daily with rhizotonic/seaweed extract & Epsom.
I’ve moved her 6 inches closer to the light and the new growth/leaves seem happy.
No other changes have been made.
Here she is nestled amongst the dense foliage of ma ganja garden!
8CEB4B94-9407-4048-9702-FFF466AF9E6E.jpeg

Attachments

• F8B0F3A1-4ADE-475A-9DDD-E0B5F33B7CD9.jpeg
    F8B0F3A1-4ADE-475A-9DDD-E0B5F33B7CD9.jpeg
    233.6 KB · Views: 41
I'm not sure if it's allowed m8 just when I seen ure post I couldn't work out what strains were what and I thought it would be better if single plant pics were taken
Understandable but right now their all seedlings and nothing really to report on so I figured I'd save alot of time and effort and also not fill up half the thread page with 13 pictures of seedlings that all look the same you know what I mean? Like I said I plan on giving more disruptive posts and pics once theirs something to see and say wich hopfully will be sooner rather than later.

@archie gemmill week 2 update. All going well, on 2.5 grams per gallon of mega Crop v2.0. Daytime temperatures have been pushing 40c so I have been putting them outdoors from daylight until around 1pm then moving back indoors under CFL again [HASHTAG]#teamaustralia[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#HPG[/HASHTAG]View attachment 1012746
I plan on doing that in the spring putting multiple plants in one big square box made out of the polypropylene used to make fabric pots. I bought a big roll of it and plan on making a couple 12 gallon box shapes with gorilla style drip system to irrigate. I'm interested to see how your come out. Have you done this before? If so id appreciate any feedback you got.

Back