8CB99D8D-804E-4181-AFB7-F8FDF9F79C8A.jpeg

I know it’s too late to join first leg, just wanted to let folks know my Seeds came plus freebies!
I saw your inquiry in the locked Dinafem thread @Mossy no issues with customs. My last order from Choice came through a few weeks ago. And my Mephisto order will be here early next week, it cleared customs as well. So far so good fingers crossed!

View attachment 1013071

I know it’s too late to join first leg, just wanted to let folks know my Seeds came plus freebies!
I saw your inquiry in the locked Dinafem thread @Mossy no issues with customs. My last order from Choice came through a few weeks ago. And my Mephisto order will be here early next week, it cleared customs as well. So far so good fingers crossed!
Talk to @TheMongol maybe can still join first leg

View attachment 1013071

The Three Blue Kings will be spot on...

The Three Blue Kings will be spot on...

I looked up the genetics and super stoked to start these soon. I told Mark I'd do a journal of the grow for his generosity, I'm still waiting for the Blueberry seedlings to do something to update that old thread.

Back