Thanks, Bailey! Always happy to have an experienced pair of eyes on my journal. Yes, I use every training method I can just to control these large yielding strains in my space, trying to completely fill horizontally, and keep height down.

I read Hans' journal where he grew that 500 gram monster! That is what scares me about this strain. Sounds so scrumptious though. Hope I don't regret just going with one in this space. This could get interesting,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Can you tag me in ure grow please as I can't see ure Sig on my phone .
What is ure space ?
I prefer more bushy medium sized plants I think I averaged 4 or 5 zips on that grow

:frog:

This may be of interest to those in the current Zamnesia Battle.

Some of you may recall, I sent one of the Zamnesia "Caramel" plants (from my last grow) for processing, into some "Canna Oil" and "Gummy Goodies"

I am happy to say I have the "fruits of grow" back in my hands.

To say "I am pleased" would be the biggest "understatement" in the world.... I am Very, Very VERY Happy.

I have taken some photos to show the results, but photos can't show the quality (taste/effect/etc) of these goodies... They are something else.

I am Stoned.... in a nice way ! (1 jelly down)

View attachment 1012974

View attachment 1012971

Sorry..... I just had to share the results.... Stoned and Very Very Happy

:vibe::vibe::woohoo::vibe::vibe:
:frog:

@CannaZone Tier 1
never apologize for a report!, we live for this stuff!
cheers Frogster

Here you go @faded187

See if you can beat that

View attachment 1012975
Here's a bud pic from the showcase review aswell
View attachment 1012976
And her weight
View attachment 1012977
So I think same strain makes it fair so if you can beat that I'll eat my hat and one last thing mines wasn't the xxl version but I'll let you away with that lol
Best of luck m8 :amazon:
You'll have to go look at mine in the fadeds topped autos thread i believe.. 261 dry if im not mistaken..lol zero stem weight in my buds also

@Bailey i believe this her.
20180511_091541.jpg
20180511_091630.jpg

PA POW!!!!!

Wow I'll eat my hat then top job m8 can you tag me in it pkease
I purdy much quit doin threads now that we got these badass battles goin on. I was starting get bored just posting same stuff over and over. I gotta give you guys mad props for starting these comps, keeps people interested entertained and teaches tons. You could prolly find that thread faster then me bro lol. I gotta lot of stuff on dinafem best pic thread too, my favorite breeders. But yeah honestly bro my heavies plant was seedstockers white widow, just under 300.

I purdy much quit doin threads now that we got these badass battles goin on. I was starting get bored just posting same stuff over and over. I gotta give you guys mad props for starting these comps, keeps people interested entertained and teaches tons. You could prolly find that thread faster then me bro lol. I gotta lot of stuff on dinafem best pic thread too, my favorite breeders. But yeah honestly bro my heavies plant was seedstockers white widow, just under 300.
300 now that's over 10zips :worship:
That dinafem cheese is my highest auto yeild .

Back