Faded187
WEEK 2 UPDATE. @TheMongol day 19 on my dinafem cheese xxl. Fimd her on day 16. Feeding her 4 ml advance nutrients GMB per gallon, 4ml rhino skin. Not feeding the whole gallon, maybe 1/2 liter every other day. @Bailey lol will see whos looks better in the end, fim top versus plain jane. Trust me this girls gonna throw out shit ton of colas, no way stock cheese xxl could beat. I call out anyone.. see yall next week. Weed college lol yall crazy!! My plants tell me what they want, not some suit and tie guy lmao
20190210_082945.jpg
20190210_083214.jpg
20190210_083508.jpg

WEEK2 UPDATE
@archie gemmill day 18 for my dinafem blue amnesia xxl, topped her day 15. Feeding her real light, only 2ml advance nutrients gmb per gallon. Still waiting for my burnt M/H bulb to get here so there under the hps so running a lil behind. Really sucks, they were loving the blue. Oh well maybe catch up once it gets here. Anyways nothing spectacular with her yet. She see yall next week.
20190210_083745.jpg
20190210_083811.jpg
20190210_083854.jpg
only 2 competing but heres shot all 4 my dinafems under hps and leds
20190210_084023.jpg

Faded187
WEEK 2 UPDATE. @TheMongol day 19 on my dinafem cheese xxl. Fimd her on day 16. Feeding her 4 ml advance nutrients GMB per gallon, 4ml rhino skin. Not feeding the whole gallon, maybe 1/2 liter every other day. @Bailey lol will see whos looks better in the end, fim top versus plain jane. Trust me this girls gonna throw out shit ton of colas, no way stock cheese xxl could beat. I call out anyone.. see yall next week. Weed college lol yall crazy!! My plants tell me what they want, not some suit and tie guy lmaoView attachment 1012917 View attachment 1012918 View attachment 1012919
Its not an actual college lol!
Ita called the Amsterdam cannabis college and museum!
Youl probs find some pics if you google it! Theres no suits and ties lol! Just a few stoners that really, really know their shit!

Did you get one of the wee books at the front desk that explains all the display items?
My fave part was either the adidas hemp trainers (obsessed wae adidas btw!!)
Or the first documented weed pipe!! Lay a stick on the ground, cover it in wet mud, let it dry then remove the stick! Put weed at one end and get your pal to burn it then kneel down and inhale the smoke from the other end lol!
Absolute genius!!!
I'd be lying if I said yes it was years ago I was there but the pipe made of mud rings a bell

Faded187
WEEK 2 UPDATE. @TheMongol day 19 on my dinafem cheese xxl. Fimd her on day 16. Feeding her 4 ml advance nutrients GMB per gallon, 4ml rhino skin. Not feeding the whole gallon, maybe 1/2 liter every other day. @Bailey lol will see whos looks better in the end, fim top versus plain jane. Trust me this girls gonna throw out shit ton of colas, no way stock cheese xxl could beat. I call out anyone.. see yall next week. Weed college lol yall crazy!! My plants tell me what they want, not some suit and tie guy lmaoView attachment 1012917 View attachment 1012918 View attachment 1012919
Looking great m8 I'm not growing dinafem cheese though I'm currently doing SEEDSTOCKER new strain thin mint crack . If ure looking for competition though I'm ure man my dinafem cheese gave me 244 gram dry I'll go grab a pic from the thread I done last year for it to show you

Back