I saw alot of others doing the same thing so I did the same. Taking single pics with a dicription for each would be a long update exapecially for seedlings. I planned on doing that when there's something to actually see other than 4 leaves. Is one picture not allowed?
I'm not sure if it's allowed m8 just when I seen ure post I couldn't work out what strains were what and I thought it would be better if single plant pics were taken

Thanks man! I continue to be amazed myself. I had the same thing happen last grow, topping the fourth node at day 9, and thought it was some lucky beans. These are right there, but will top at the fifth node instead. I now think it is the breeder. Hopefully, I don't muck it up!
Remind me what strains /breeder is this ?
Don't know if it's just me but every time I top I do get the extra tops but my biggest bushy highest yeilders come when I leaf tuck and lst

@St. Tom

Zamnesia GSC update...
dd7fc0f1a0ae65a1a08ba356bbb72a7d.jpg

She’s begging for a bigger pot.. will be repotted on Tuesday. [emoji51]
Mmm look at that lovely bud underneath :drool:

If that's the case, and you've got enough of each strain that the additional seed costs are irrelevant, then I completely understand the merit of this strategy. Personally I'd still put each in it's own separate finishing container, but I have lots of extra space and light, which isn't a luxury everyone has.

I can see this for breeding purposes, but it's rare that any two plants, even within the same strain/pheno, need exactly the same nutes. I'll never be a breeder with the endless supply of new genetics available, but I have mad respect for everyone who does, sounds like a pain in the dick to me.
I see ure thinking I'm not a breeder also but how cool would it be to have ure own strain mine would be gorilla glue xx zkittles and that baby would breed with UK cheese x weeding cakes baby and I'd name there baby fruity cheese cake

Yup..every time I Spot early it is always a big fat white male..males mature a few days faster..:biggrin:.but hey..that is what is in my genetics..:pass:..we'll see.

Why....?..I grow all mine multi potted...:headbang:..just cut the off as near to ground level when they Show..no probs...:pass:

Maverick :watering:

Yup @Bailey ....:headbang:..my experience too....

I've added this one to [HASHTAG]#terrestrial bean co.[/HASHTAG] @archie gemmill ..do you want to tick it off...?
When I whent to this Amsterdam weed college type thing were you can pay to go down and look at the plants and get tips .
Maybe some of you have been here it's like a wee wooden staircase with a rope that they remove to go down into like a cellar it's pretty awsome anyways
He said the males are like this because the need to be taller for the wind to hit and take there pollen if I remember correctly

When I whent to this Amsterdam weed college type thing were you can pay to go down and look at the plants and get tips .
Maybe some of you have been here it's like a wee wooden staircase with a rope that they remove to go down into like a cellar it's pretty awsome anyways
He said the males are like this because the need to be taller for the wind to hit and take there pollen if I remember correctly
Yep thats spot on!!
Ive been there a few times also, i love the museum bit that shows the history of the plant, cant remember a wooden staircase though so i might be talking of somewhere completly different lol!!
Is it in the red light area?

Yep thats spot on!!
Ive been there a few times also, i love the museum bit that shows the history of the plant, cant remember a wooden staircase though so i might be talking of somewhere completly different lol!!
Is it in the red light area?
Yip it's there and ure spot on its just the gate with the rope that's wooden soz it's actually a concrete staircase
image.jpg
Cannabis-College.jpg

Back