Remind me what strains /breeder is this ?
Don't know if it's just me but every time I top I do get the extra tops but my biggest bushy highest yeilders come when I leaf tuck and lst

Sure Bailey. These are Dutch Passion AutoGlueberry OG's. I just completed a grow of Auto Night Queens that started off similarly. I top these types of plants, while using LST and strategic defoliation to create as many tops as aI can. I have found that doing so limits the height, which is a concern for me. I am not sure it creates more yield, but that isn't really why I top. I have the link to the journal in my signature, if you want to take a look. I summarize the ANQ grow in the first post of the Glueberry thread.

Thanks for chiming in, man!

Sure Bailey. These are Dutch Passion AutoGlueberry OG's. I just completed a grow of Auto Night Queens that started off similarly. I top these types of plants, while using LST and strategic defoliation to create as many tops as aI can. I have found that doing so limits the height, which is a concern for me. I am not sure it creates more yield, but that isn't really why I top. I have the link to the journal in my signature, if you want to take a look. I summarize the ANQ grow in the first post of the Glueberry thread.

Thanks for chiming in, man!
Oh yeah baby the glueberry I love that strain I actually tested it for Dutch passion many moons ago when hansbricks I think it was got one that yeilded over 500 g .
That's me yeilds in the brain lol so you top for height reduction while also using lst and defol .
I'll defo sub up for ure grow m8

When I whent to this Amsterdam weed college type thing were you can pay to go down and look at the plants and get tips .
Maybe some of you have been here it's like a wee wooden staircase with a rope that they remove to go down into like a cellar it's pretty awsome anyways
He said the males are like this because the need to be taller for the wind to hit and take there pollen if I remember correctly

Yep thats spot on!!
Ive been there a few times also, i love the museum bit that shows the history of the plant, cant remember a wooden staircase though so i might be talking of somewhere completly different lol!!
Is it in the red light area?

Had a nosey down there last year -
the cannabis college

Gawd..has everyone been but me...?..........:grump:..I've never even heard of it until now.

Long held dream to go visit Amsterdam Cafes...:smoker:..but then I heard coffee and a space cake cost 20 euros...:yoinks:

I probably wouldn't have enough pocket money to get High....:hookah:

Gawd..has everyone been but me...?..........:grump:..I've never even heard of it until now.

Long held dream to go visit Amsterdam Cafes...:smoker:..but then I heard coffee and a space cake cost 20 euros...:yoinks:

Aww mossy you need to go!! The stuff you'll learn is mind blowing!
Plus they have a volcano vaporiser halfway round it that they let you use if you bring your own stuff!
It is extortionate though, a can of coke in a coffee shop is 3 euros!!

I was there 13 years ago now and you got 3gram for 10 Euro I heard the price whent up

Yip it's there and ure spot on its just the gate with the rope that's wooden soz it's actually a concrete staircase
View attachment 1012896 View attachment 1012897
Did you get one of the wee books at the front desk that explains all the display items?
My fave part was either the adidas hemp trainers (obsessed wae adidas btw!!)
Or the first documented weed pipe!! Lay a stick on the ground, cover it in wet mud, let it dry then remove the stick! Put weed at one end and get your pal to burn it then kneel down and inhale the smoke from the other end lol!
Absolute genius!!!

Back