:frog:

This may be of interest to those in the current Zamnesia Battle.

Some of you may recall, I sent one of the Zamnesia "Caramel" plants (from my last grow) for processing, into some "Canna Oil" and "Gummy Goodies"

I am happy to say I now have the "fruits of the grow" back in my hands.

To say "I am pleased" would be the biggest "understatement" in the world.... I am Very, Very VERY Happy.

I have taken some photos to show the results, but photos can't show the quality (taste/effect/etc) of these goodies... They are something else.

I am Stoned.... in a nice way ! (1 jelly down)

Total Jelly Mix.jpg

Jelly Mix.jpg

Sorry..... I just had to share the results.... Stoned and Very Very Happy

:vibe::vibe::woohoo::vibe::vibe:

@CannaZone Tier 1

Last edited:
Here you go @faded187

See if you can beat that

image.jpeg.jpg

Here's a bud pic from the showcase review aswell
IMG-20161016-WA0023.jpg

And her weight
DSC_1863.JPG.jpg

So I think same strain makes it fair so if you can beat that I'll eat my hat and one last thing mines wasn't the xxl version but I'll let you away with that lol
Best of luck m8 :amazon:

Some of you may recall, I sent one of the Zamnesia "Caramel" plants from my last grow for processing into some "Canna Oil" and "Gummy Goodies"

I am happy to say I have the "fruits of grow" back in my hands.

To say "I am pleased would" be the biggest "understatement" in the world.... I am Very, Very VERY Happy.

I have taken some photos to show the results, but photos can't show the quality (taste/effect/etc) of these goodies... They are something else.

View attachment 1012974

View attachment 1012971

@CannaZone Tier 1
Awsome I'm currently doing there caramel if it gets anything like urea did I'll be happy

Faded187
WEEK 2 UPDATE. @TheMongol day 19 on my dinafem cheese xxl. Fimd her on day 16. Feeding her 4 ml advance nutrients GMB per gallon, 4ml rhino skin. Not feeding the whole gallon, maybe 1/2 liter every other day. @Bailey lol will see whos looks better in the end, fim top versus plain jane. Trust me this girls gonna throw out shit ton of colas, no way stock cheese xxl could beat. I call out anyone.. see yall next week. Weed college lol yall crazy!! My plants tell me what they want, not some suit and tie guy lmaoView attachment 1012917 View attachment 1012918 View attachment 1012919
Oh yeah I don't do plain Jane I leaf tuck and lst this is my current plant a fastbuds rhino rhyder that I trained she has over 25 tops
20190207_133814.jpg

Boom take that tupac lol

Some of you may recall, I sent one of the Zamnesia "Caramel" plants (from my last grow) for processing, into some "Canna Oil" and "Gummy Goodies"

I am happy to say I have the "fruits of grow" back in my hands.

To say "I am pleased" would be the biggest "understatement" in the world.... I am Very, Very VERY Happy.

View attachment 1012974

View attachment 1012971

@CannaZone Tier 1

OMG @Frogster ..They Look Fantastic........:yeahthat:..were they easy to make...?

ClutteredWideeyedCuckoo-small.gif

Oh yeah baby the glueberry I love that strain I actually tested it for Dutch passion many moons ago when hansbricks I think it was got one that yeilded over 500 g .
That's me yeilds in the brain lol so you top for height reduction while also using lst and defol .
I'll defo sub up for ure grow m8

Thanks, Bailey! Always happy to have an experienced pair of eyes on my journal. Yes, I use every training method I can just to control these large yielding strains in my space, trying to completely fill horizontally, and keep height down.

I read Hans' journal where he grew that 500 gram monster! That is what scares me about this strain. Sounds so scrumptious though. Hope I don't regret just going with one in this space. This could get interesting,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

OMG @Frogster ..They Look Fantastic........:yeahthat:..were they easy to make...?

Sorry Auntie, No Idea, I have a friend, a sort of "New Age Mad Scientist Doctor" type, a really really nice guy who, processes free for his patients... Totally Free, Oil included.

He knows I cough a lot when I smoke, So, he did this for me in friendship....

I have donated him a plant from my current battle when done, and told him I will try and get on the next CBD battle, or one sometime in the future and donate him the results of the grow.

:bighug:

Back