@Need4Weed

Auto seeds Sucker punch update..
305aeb07860cb17a492be645d05e4a84.jpg

She’s doing fine, pot up on Tuesday. [emoji1362]

My 2 Blackberry gum are doing ok. I am pretty sure the first one is going to be the one. They are under a T5 till the new lights come in.

Attachments

• IMG_20190209_162746 (1).jpg
    IMG_20190209_162746 (1).jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_20190209_162751.jpg
    IMG_20190209_162751.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 39
I really hope you two are wrong!! Another couple weeks and we'll know though. Murphy's law it has to be the one you like the best :cuss:. Starting to think 3 in a 1gal pot until they show sex was a bad idea :face:
Thats crazy, i thought the same thing soon as i saw lol the one 9 o clock male

Last edited:
@archie gemmill week 2 update. All going well, on 2.5 grams per gallon of mega Crop v2.0. Daytime temperatures have been pushing 40c so I have been putting them outdoors from daylight until around 1pm then moving back indoors under CFL again [HASHTAG]#teamaustralia[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#HPG[/HASHTAG]
20190209_191345.jpg

Last edited:
Not my battle but can I give a little advice for future updates please ..

Give each breeder plant specific pics with some info to go with as it's nearly impossible to say which is which in group pics :pighug:
I saw alot of others doing the same thing so I did the same. Taking single pics with a dicription for each would be a long update exapecially for seedlings. I planned on doing that when there's something to actually see other than 4 leaves. Is one picture not allowed?

So my Fast Critical from DinaFem got here on Friday and I started it immediately, even though @TheMongol said we should start at the next leg. Despite this being a photo I'm confident I can get her done by polling, even if I only veg her 2 weeks. I assume I can still join late with this girl?

20190210_014657.jpg

I also started a DinaFem Critical+ Auto CBD on the 6th, so this should give a little side by side of auto vs photo with similar strains from the same breeder, hopefully in a similar time frame.

So my Fast Critical from DinaFem got here on Friday and I started it immediately, even though @TheMongol said we should start at the next leg. Despite this being a photo I'm confident I can get her done by polling, even if I only veg her 2 weeks. I assume I can still join late with this girl?

View attachment 1012806

I also started a DinaFem Critical+ Auto CBD on the 6th, so this should give a little side by side of auto vs photo with similar strains from the same breeder, hopefully in a similar time frame.
Cool and added you.

Back