Amazing growth for 9days old gonna be big strong plants :greenthumb:

Thanks man! I continue to be amazed myself. I had the same thing happen last grow, topping the fourth node at day 9, and thought it was some lucky beans. These are right there, but will top at the fifth node instead. I now think it is the breeder. Hopefully, I don't muck it up!

I thought the same when I saw!

Great starts usually make for great plants so I'm looking forward to seeing that one

You and me both, Medi! Hopefully, she isn't not only big, but pretty too, so I can just win this thing!

@archie gemmill

Superskunk twins exactly at week 2, Penelope looking good...Pepe so lala, temps stable and rh a bit low, but nothing new for winter time, Quantum Boards rocking the show....
20190209_160309.jpg

Excellente @archie gemmill :bighug:..

I grow multipot all the time..auto or photo...I Think cannabis Likes to cuddle up....:pass:..I get less yield per pheno..but more overall weight for the pot than doing individual phenos.

Also for breeding purposes.
I made a cross that was showing some Nice phenos...I grew 140 seeds in 3 x 25 ltr pots..not for yield..simply to check what was available in the selection..and at what frequency.

My Main reason for multi potting though is breeding pots..passion wagon pots...:pass:...

View media item 5297
4 photo fems in 25 ltr

View media item 5295
View media item 5296
Single fem in 25 ltrs...
Wow auntie she’s a beauty!

They’re auto regs and those dead roots will only be food for my microbes and won’t last long no worries of clogging up roots of the live one.
If that's the case, and you've got enough of each strain that the additional seed costs are irrelevant, then I completely understand the merit of this strategy. Personally I'd still put each in it's own separate finishing container, but I have lots of extra space and light, which isn't a luxury everyone has.

Excellente @archie gemmill :bighug:..

I grow multipot all the time..auto or photo...I Think cannabis Likes to cuddle up....:pass:..I get less yield per pheno..but more overall weight for the pot than doing individual phenos.

Also for breeding purposes.
I made a cross that was showing some Nice phenos...I grew 140 seeds in 3 x 25 ltr pots..not for yield..simply to check what was available in the selection..and at what frequency.

My Main reason for multi potting though is breeding pots..passion wagon pots...:pass:...

View media item 5297

4 photo fems in 25 ltr

View media item 5295
View media item 5296
Single fem in 25 ltrs...

I can see this for breeding purposes, but it's rare that any two plants, even within the same strain/pheno, need exactly the same nutes. I'll never be a breeder with the endless supply of new genetics available, but I have mad respect for everyone who does, sounds like a pain in the dick to me.

Back