Aaaahhh...sigh....we had to go to the market today...and the fresh garden peas were In...Bliss.....1 kilo of peas is one of me favourite brekkies....:biggrin:... 3.50 euros a kilo...but worth every penny when they are so small and fresh and sweet....bliss..

Orange season is upon us...in the market..7 Kilos oranges for 3 euros...almost a Stone US weight...:headbang:...yum...

I really hope you two are wrong!! Another couple weeks and we'll know though. Murphy's law it has to be the one you like the best :cuss:. Starting to think 3 in a 1gal pot until they show sex was a bad idea :face:
I'm sure glad mine are coming out of the baby stage, I hate young seedlings, boring needy little buggers they are! :bummer: Can you pick the girls and guys in my multi pot yet @Mossy ? Please tell me the biggest ones a lady:funny:. That sounds like something you might hear in Thailand after reading that:crying:

:pass:View attachment 1012483 View attachment 1012484

That's the one I chose :d5:

@Bailey Seedstockers Blackberry Gum
@archie gemmill General Battle

WEEK 2 UPDATE
Shamash looks to be enjoying her new home.
She didn't get too leggy and seems more than content at the minute.
The Inkbirds seem to be doing their jobs very nicely.
Light is currently at 20 Watts and about 10" above the top of the plant on a 20/4 cycle.
Some nice growth for only 2 days since the last update (she is on Day 4 above ground).
Colour is good and the leaves are juuuuust pointing up towards the light.

day004-001-jpg.1012289

Nutrients (70 Litre total RDWC):
MegaCrop 2.0: 18.49g
Cal+Mag Pro: 5g
Sweet Candy: 9.25g

pH: 6.1
ppm (500 scale with 240ppm base from the tap water): 520 (280ppm/0.56EC with tap ppm removed)

Water temp: 18.9C
Air Temp: 24.6C
Humidity: 65.5%
VPD: 0.72

On a side note, the first girl (Ishtar) has been culled, so this girl will be my battle plant .
Here roots weren't forming fully, and she still needed to be supported after 14 days due to her stem being slim and bendy.
In addition, she was extremely pale and just looked like she was not pulling any/enough nutrients.
Got it m8 thanks

Those ones are HPG, your dragons are still in a shot glass of water. Don't worry I haven't started stunting them yet :rofl:. Might just put 2 to a pot though :eyebrows: Anyway what makes you think I'm going to stunt them:rofl:.
20190207_095624.jpg

@the green bandit

Use a small air pot and then just transplant the entire airport into final container!

Don't shock my dragon!!! :headbang:

Back