My seeds for the cob battle, one isnt working out and one is, ones in the middle somewhere.
15496780829531263658934.jpg

Auto seeds girlscout friday feb 8th, im calling this day one.

I'm not sure how well they will take to their pots of soil, we'll find out within a week or two.
@Kya Knight please tag me when you do an AutoSeeds update ... Thanks!
I've marked you as updated through Week 2, so your good to go until Week 3 updates February 15th - 21st :headbang:

Yum..............:watering:..all the girls looking Great...getting past the baby stage..getting Interesting...:pass:..this is where they start developing Personality.

I Wonder..have we seen the Winner yet.....:headbang:...can you tell at this stage...?

I'm sure glad mine are coming out of the baby stage, I hate young seedlings, boring needy little buggers they are! :bummer: Can you pick the girls and guys in my multi pot yet @Mossy ? Please tell me the biggest ones a lady:funny:. That sounds like something you might hear in Thailand after reading that:crying:

:pass:
20190209_191345.jpg
20190209_191340.jpg

Yum..............:watering:..all the girls looking Great...getting past the baby stage..getting Interesting...:pass:..this is where they start developing Personality.

I Wonder..have we seen the Winner yet.....:headbang:...can you tell at this stage...?

I can't tell at this stage. Too many opportunities for screwing them up. I should know!

This time around I fed them bloom nutes by mistake..... I couldn't figure why my pH was so far off.....

Took me three days to figure it out . :crying::cheers:

They keep on growing! :bighug:

I'm sure glad mine are coming out of the baby stage, I hate young seedlings, boring needy little buggers they are!

Yup..me too...:biggrin:..like watching paint dry....:bored:..now I See little Faces.....:biggrin:

Can you pick the girls and guys in my multi pot yet @Mossy ? Please tell me the biggest ones a lady

I'd have the one at 9 o'clock picked as male.....:pass:...in the multi pot....:biggrin:..coz that is the one I Like the most....:d5:

They are looking Vibrant....

I can't tell at this stage. Too many opportunities for screwing them up. I should know!

:coffee:

I'm Thinking of having a Party weekend..around the 5th 6th week in...:bday1:..get a Girl parade going over the weekend..see if we can Pick the Winner then...:pass:

See where the heavy betting is...and Who has the Eye for the Winner....:aha:

Back