I really hope you two are wrong!! Another couple weeks and we'll know though. Murphy's law it has to be the one you like the best :cuss:. Starting to think 3 in a 1gal pot until they show sex was a bad idea :face:
When I used to do photo reg many years ago now the males imo where always the tallest most vibrant

@SOOTDAWG sorry I don’t remember so here’s a pic I just took. Week 1 update.
2605B112-947B-4A7F-BC7A-69E87E7B3D51.jpeg

Last edited:
That's the one I chose :d5:

Murphy's law it has to be the one you like the best :cuss:.

Yup..every time I Spot early it is always a big fat white male..males mature a few days faster..:biggrin:.but hey..that is what is in my genetics..:pass:..we'll see.

Starting to think 3 in a 1gal pot until they show sex was a bad idea :face:

Why....?..I grow all mine multi potted...:headbang:..just cut the off as near to ground level when they Show..no probs...:pass:

@the green bandit

Use a small air pot and then just transplant the entire airport into final container!

Don't shock my dragon!!! :headbang:

Maverick :watering:

When I used to do photo reg many years ago now the males imo where always the tallest most vibrant

Yup @Bailey ....:headbang:..my experience too....

week 1 update.
ec03f63f-53a4-4614-a160-5b7cc8b57b69-jpeg.1012506

I've added this one to [HASHTAG]#terrestrial bean co.[/HASHTAG] @archie gemmill ..do you want to tick it off...?

I thought about multiple beans in the same pot in case one didn't germ or was weak and slow, but I've only had 3 plants in the past 74 that I got rid of for poor growth, and 100% germ rate, so starting several in the same pot doesn't have much value for me.

I could see it more in the case of bag seed when you're looking for females, but photo girls transfer easy, so is it worth it for the dead roots that will be clogging your live girl? Why not start them in cups, throw them in 12/12 for a couple days at 2 weeks old to see the sex, then transfer the females to the finishing pots, and continue to veg?

I thought about multiple beans in the same pot in case one didn't germ or was weak and slow, but I've only had 3 plants in the past 74 that I got rid of for poor growth, and 100% germ rate, so starting several in the same pot doesn't have much value for me.

I could see it more in the case of bag seed when you're looking for females, but photo girls transfer easy, so is it worth it for the dead roots that will be clogging your live girl? Why not start them in cups, throw them in 12/12 for a couple days at 2 weeks old to see the sex, then transfer the females to the finishing pots, and continue to veg?
They’re auto regs and those dead roots will only be food for my microbes and won’t last long no worries of clogging up roots of the live one.

hey all :smokeout:
Mizzo81 wk1 update in TBC :greencheck: @Mossy :pass:
:pighug:

Excellente @archie gemmill :bighug:..

I grow multipot all the time..auto or photo...I Think cannabis Likes to cuddle up....:pass:..I get less yield per pheno..but more overall weight for the pot than doing individual phenos.

I could see it more in the case of bag seed when you're looking for females,

Also for breeding purposes.
I made a cross that was showing some Nice phenos...I grew 140 seeds in 3 x 25 ltr pots..not for yield..simply to check what was available in the selection..and at what frequency.

My Main reason for multi potting though is breeding pots..passion wagon pots...:pass:...

View media item 5297
4 photo fems in 25 ltr

View media item 5295
View media item 5296
Single fem in 25 ltrs...

Back