Thanks god i'm not alone being stoned on Mondays:baked: but a bit more than usual, maybe it's because we went from -6° to +14° in 1 day?:shrug: i knew Mike got into Canna business and like to see he is doing the serious way:crying:

WEEK 2 UPDATE TIME: @St. Tom you are my battle leader....... so that was your tag :d5: my Zamnesia Cherry Bud babies are doing well, they moved over to week 2 of my feeding chart yesterday.....but didn't need a feed until today......they seem to be enjoying themselves :headbang: ....
PH = 6.00
EC = 1.6
.......both seem strong and are growing well, seeing as they are supposed to be on the shorter side, I have left them down near the floor to encourage a bit of height, wether or not this works remains to be seen.........Battle on!:amazon:View attachment 1013375 View attachment 1013376

i got you brother and thanks for the tag

Worth the Wait @Bailey .....:headbang:

:crying:

You are On @faded187 ..I'll threadmark that prediction....:d5:
alright alright aunty!! You know i dont weigh my colas, i trim each individual bud so theres not much stem weight. If i get close you gonna hook me up with some dragons for me outdoor this year.. we all legal here now. Woo hoo @Mossy

Weekly Update (Week 2)

Frogster's Grow Battle Plants

Changes

All plants now reside in their final pots.
Feed is whatever is left in the soil.
Watering by hand (going onto Autopot Reservoir tomorrow), Ph'd Water + Roots Excelsior & Mammoth P
Environment is holding where I want it.... Current Temp 26c, & Rh65%
Day 11 for the girls, I am generally happy with the way things are going
:biggrin:

Tag @St. Tom - Zamnesia "Girl Scout Cookies"
Day 11 Plant 1.jpg

Day 11 Plant 2.jpg

Tag @Bailey - Seed Stockers "Candy Dawg"
Day 11 Plant 1.jpg

Day 11 Plant 2.jpg

Tag @Need4Weed - Autoseeds "Purple Stilton"
Day 11.jpg

Tag @woody - Bomb Seeds "THC Bomb"
Plant 1 Day 11.jpg

Plant 2 Day 11 B.jpg

Environment - Pulse Monitoring
Pulse 10 th Feb.jpg

:pass:

Last edited:
Vit B supplements @MesaBoogie ..do tell why..?
its the secret sauce to healthy roots. Well that's what the guy at the local hydro store sold me on. They push their own home made products, and I like to support local. Does it work, well maybe I have seen a lil something. Likely in the future I will look to something like faded recommended.

Back