is it a Dragon?:dragon3:Thanks Moma:bighug:

Giggling Dragon...I put some f2's out octoberish..hoping for photos to Hit the March 12/12 ....and only got autos...:biggrin:

Thanks god i'm not alone being stoned on Mondays:baked:

I only smoke on days with day in their name...:pass:

alright alright aunty!! You know i dont weigh my colas, i trim each individual bud so theres not much stem weight. If i get close you gonna hook me up with some dragons for me outdoor this year.. we all legal here now. Woo hoo @Mossy

Wish I could @faded187 ..my germ probs mean I've got nowt worth sending out...:headbang:..just a waste of postage money.

:shrug: Natertots :shrug: i was asked last nite to take over,then this morning told not to.
You probably know more than me,sorry again.
:pighug:

Sorry @archie gemmill ..no wonder you are getting confused...let's try and sort this out...WHO told you last night to take it on...?
Let me talk direct to them...:nono:..it is just getting bloody ridiculous now...:shrug:

Giggling Dragon...I put some f2's out octoberish..hoping for photos to Hit the March 12/12 ....and only got autos...:biggrin:

I only smoke on days with day in their name...:pass:

Wish I could @faded187 ..my germ probs mean I've got nowt worth sending out...:headbang:..just a waste of postage money.

Sorry @archie gemmill ..no wonder you are getting confused...let's try and sort this out...WHO told you last night to take it on...?
Let me talk direct to them...:nono:..it is just getting bloody ridiculous now...:shrug:
I'll say it's getting confusing! I never know who our team leader is...I be got to be honest I've asked my team to keep posting updated in a thread in my section so I can still see what's coming out of the testers.. since it didn't appear there being moved to the team threads, and I didn't want to dig through this thread finding all that pertains to the TBC.

You could be right, this one is about to be transplanted into final pot full of nutrients, so she'll be off the diet soon :d5:

Roots are poking through bottom of the 1L, time to plant up
View attachment 1013435
Glad to see someone else who transplants lol. Not many do with autos. Putting a seedling with no solid root ball in a big pot slows growth dramatically. I usually only transplant once or twice. I love using the air pots bc they come right off so easy and gentle it makes transplanting a breeze.

Glad to see someone else who transplants lol. Not many do with autos. Putting a seedling with no solid root ball in a big pot slows growth dramatically. I usually only transplant once or twice. I love using the air pots bc they come right off so easy and gentle it makes transplanting a breeze.
I like to transplant myself starting in rw cubes then blocks then final pot no blocks this round and super slow growth in the cubes so far smh

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Cool m8 I see ure thinking just some friendly advice
I saw your comment on cutting autos down to early and i think thats a big issue with alot of auto growers right now. I know i cut alot down way to early in my early auto grows. I think most ppl look at the breeders exspected finish date and go by that instead of reading the plant itself. And ive said this countless times as well they almost always need a little nudge in late flower to rippen up and finish strong. Alot of autos will sit idle in late flower right on the edge of maturing and most growers take that as a sigh that she's done and cut her down I know I did. I always have to either lower nightime temps 5-10 degrees and somtimes go 12/12 light cycle in extreme circumstances to get the trichomes to go amber and get the potency and flower density the way its supposed to be. I have two white cracks both planted same time one finished 3 weeks ago the other is still going being a stubern bitch lol. Just goes to show some need that extra help to mature and some dont.

I saw your comment on cutting autos down to early and i think thats a big issue with alot of auto growers right now. I know i cut alot down way to early in my early auto grows. I think most ppl look at the breeders exspected finish date and go by that instead of reading the plant itself. And ive said this countless times as well they almost always need a little nudge in late flower to rippen up and finish strong. Alot of autos will sit idle in late flower right on the edge of maturing and most growers take that as a sigh that she's done and cut her down I know I did. I always have to either lower nightime temps 5-10 degrees and somtimes go 12/12 light cycle in extreme circumstances to get the trichomes to go amber and get the potency and flower density the way its supposed to be. I have two white cracks both planted same time one finished 3 weeks ago the other is still going being a stubern bitch lol. Just goes to show some need that extra help to mature and some dont.

I feel you on this, I always add 2 weeks to any breeder seed, that way I cover all bases!

Back