@woody

Hey both my girls are sick, I'm trying to find out what's up but the soil is still moist and i dont want to add any more (I want to flush them both)I just gave them a semi flush(Saturday)just to see if that works but I got home and they look like this:

15499294002716582697080655384261.jpg

Berry bomb [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] day 21 in the red pot

Berry bomb [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] battle plant yellow pot day 15

I really want to pull them but something in me say dont.

@woody

Hey both my girls are sick, I'm trying to find out what's up but the soil is still moist and i dont want to add any more (I want to flush them both)I just gave them a semi flush(Saturday)just to see if that works but I got home and they look like this:

View attachment 1013673

I'd keep chugging along i feel like pulling all of mine except a few crappy start for me to say the least

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

@woody

View attachment 1013673

Thats a nitrogen toxicity on them mate!
Try a light spray with water every now and then until the pots are dry enough to give them a flush! ✌✌

I'll say it's getting confusing! I never know who our team leader is...I be got to be honest I've asked my team to keep posting updated in a thread in my section so I can still see what's coming out of the testers.. since it didn't appear there being moved to the team threads, and I didn't want to dig through this thread finding all that pertains to the TBC.
I will be watching out for them now. Sorry about the confusion

Back