I like to transplant myself starting in rw cubes then blocks then final pot no blocks this round and super slow growth in the cubes so far smh

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Same issue here had two bubba kushs I planted directly into 3 gallon bc I was out of rapid rooters plugs and I pulled them up yesterday bc they were growing way to slow and small. I used to just keep them and grow them anyways but It takes almost the same space and nutrients to grow a small plant as a big one so now I just cut my losses and start over.

Same issue here had two bubba kushs I planted directly into 3 gallon bc I was out of rapid rooters plugs and I pulled them up yesterday bc they were growing way to slow and small. I used to just keep them and grow them anyways but It takes almost the same space and nutrients to grow a small plant as a big one so now I just cut my losses and start over.
Yeah ironically the 2 i planted directly into soil are doing better then my rockwoll cube babies damn weather sucks ass

@archie gemmill General Battle of the Year 2019, 8th-14th Week 2 Pictures. Had a small N tox issue (God these Autos are Sensitive in those first weeks) but things are progressing well.

Delicious Seeds Critical Jack Herer - Day 21 - Showing sex, will start LST this week.
JHW3.jpg

Oasis Genetics BerryBlue - Day 21 - Showing sex, will start LST this week.
BBW3.jpg

Dutch Passions Compassion Lime - Day 21 - Showing sex, will start LST this week.
CLW3.jpg

World of Seeds Afghan Kush Ryder - Day 15 - Still limping along but really starting to put on size after almost zero gain in the first 11 days.
afghan day 15.jpg

Group shot - 11 Feb 2019 - Day 21
Week3.jpg

The BerryBlue(TL) is growing like a monster, first to show sex though seems to be the most sensitive to nutrients. The Compassion Lime(TR) is growing well and in the Middle of the 3 current contenders. The Critical Jack(BL) is growing very uniform and on track with the others in node numbers but is staying squat and bushy, still waiting for those critical genetics to spring but we'll see. So far it's looking like the BerryBlue may be my competition plant but a lot can change in the next couple weeks. Thanks for having a look, cheers. :pass:

Glad to see someone else who transplants lol. Not many do with autos. Putting a seedling with no solid root ball in a big pot slows growth dramatically. I usually only transplant once or twice. I love using the air pots bc they come right off so easy and gentle it makes transplanting a breeze.

TBH, this grow is an experiment for me. I am not transplanting in the true sense, I am not lifting the seedling out of the pot, but the 1L smart pots have such thin fabric that the whole thing can be planted complete and the roots will grow through the fabric into the larger pot (that is also a smart pot), hopefully minimising any shock cos I've not disturbed the roots much. Looking at the design of air pots, they look to be ideal for transplanting just by unwrapping. This Haze seedling is not ideal as I almost snapped it in half on day 3, but it has survived and is thriving so far :digit:

@Need4Weed
Thanks for tagging me. I keep forgetting. Here's my week 2 for @Autoseeds.com dreamberry
IYVDMVR.jpg
Got you down @MissUniverse :headbang:

@Need4Weed

Hi mate, I will be updating on the last day of every week to keep me right.

Qb
That's fine @Qbgrower I get a little antsy when it starts getting close! :headbang:

Today makes day 5 for my autoseed girls id like to wait until day 7 for update just to keep me on a weekly basis

That's fine @IzzyTheGrower :headbang:

@Need4Weed
Update week 2
Pic 1 ultra lemon haze
Pic 2 gorilla glue
Pic 3 kush doctor
Pic 4 sucker punch
Pic 5 Forum stomper
Pic 6 white crack
Pic 7 forgotten cookies
Pic 8 Skywalker
View attachment 1013634 View attachment 1013635 View attachment 1013637 View attachment 1013644 View attachment 1013645 View attachment 1013653 View attachment 1013654 View attachment 1013655
Thanks @Tyler_Durden88 Your good to go! :headbang:

Back