Dutch Passion The BAM and cookies grow

Hey @auto noob brother- sorry im late to the party. Firstly your going to have to change your name! Autopro would suit better, every plant in thid thread looks awesome my man!
:slap: overdue rep slap

Yea no doubt barneys does some awesome weed but its a real lottery as far as their auto genetics go... seen some awesome grows and a load of hermies.

S.o.d.k is a great strain by the way but more citrusy than orange by my take.
Keep up the great work brother!
:pass:

Hahaha i was thinking the same thing! Need a name change with plants like those!!

Stella stuff bro. Beautiful Big Autos. Cookies is great for Rosin if your that way inclined. Laters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stella stuff bro. Beautiful Big Autos. Cookies is great for Rosin if your that way inclined. Laters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
very much that way inclined solvent less for the win

@Rebel do i qualify for the hash oils badge check out page 4 also how about a 1k fat kitty badge
or do i need to post this in the live stoners section with the link attached like it says in the badge thread:pass:

@Rebel do i qualify for the hash oils badge check out page 4 also how about a 1k fat kitty badge
or do i need to post this in the live stoners section with the link attached like it says in the badge thread:pass:

Hey bud! Yes... Roger that in the 1K Kitty as well! That's usually how we do it but no biggie! I'll get you sorted!

Hey bud! Yes... Roger that in the 1K Kitty as well! That's usually how we do it but no biggie! I'll get you sorted!
thanks rebel il post in the live stoner section from now on :pass::thanks::vibes:

:d5: Very nice growing man! Max slapped you on that Mazar! Deficiency or not she looked very bulky and beefy! Made some beautiful oil! :pass:
thanks mate some cookies rosin and bubble hash coming soon

COLORADO COOKIES DAY 65
one plant in flush for 5 day now the other is still packing on the bud bit worried as RH gets in the 80s when lights are off but i cheak daily for signs of bud rot so lets hope we get away with it
IMG_20170620_135738.jpg
IMG_20170620_135715.jpg
IMG_20170620_135708.jpg
IMG_20170620_135701.jpg
IMG_20170620_135645.jpg
IMG_20170620_135633.jpg
IMG_20170620_135614.jpg
IMG_20170620_135534.jpg
IMG_20170620_135516.jpg

Back